Mod RPGM Liz ~The Tower and the Grimoire ~Enhanced~ [v0.3.2]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

What content regarding DLC for this game would you like to see.

• DLC: Focus on Aisha

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • DLC: Focus on Liz

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • DLC: Focus on Liz + Aisha (Equal Amounts)

Votes: 26 56.5%
  • Don't create DLC and focus on expanding the current game.

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlueDawnHope

Jun 22, 2018
Okay, real talk.

I've played a shit-ton of H-RPGs, and this is definitely one of the most quality ones and one of the ones I most enjoyed the front-to-back experience.

Hell, it's one of the few corruption-themed H-RPGs where it feels more like a sexual awakening, you feel like the protagonist is getting what she deserves for being stubborn and standoffish in the face of a perceived challenge and falling for cheap goading, and I actually consider the corrupt ending (debatably) a happier ending than the pure ending. Hell, the final battle even hit me with some "found family" feels!

Problem was, I thought I was alone in considering this a cream-of-the-crop H-RPG. Even if it was casual hyperbole, just knowing someone else would call this game a "masterpiece" helps me feel less doubt that I might be stupid for considering this game as quality as I do. So... thanks for that, man.
you were not alone, much like you ive played hundreds and hundreds of hrpgs, while i found many interesting, there were only 2 games that made me think "this is a damn masterpiece" were karryn's prison and this one, all in all just wanted to say youre not alone in this.

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
dunno if this part of the site is still active but was there any chance you would attempt to implement a version of the breeding mod in this or your own spin of it?

Reactions: artorgias

UselessGodess

Aug 12, 2020
Deployed for Android and iOS.
I haven't bugtested this so I don't know what to expect.
I tried on android and failed......
BUT, im back with a pc and can FINALLY play through.
Thanks heaps for trying to help with the android problem, and i am greatly looking forward to your other and future works

Visya

Oct 26, 2018
I tried on android and failed......
BUT, im back with a pc and can FINALLY play through.
Thanks heaps for trying to help with the android problem, and i am greatly looking forward to your other and future works
i tried runnung the game in this app called joiplay on my android. it worked really well.

Reactions: Zanagets

Manlyspirit

Jun 12, 2023
One thing I'd like to see that I thought was underwhelming in the base game was the battle Arena.

The game teases that you'll have fights with nip slips and stuff, so I expected we'd have combat where Liz has to fight other opponents, and lose clothing over the course of the fight. But after your first fight with Aisha, everything is just pre-scripted.

It'd be cool if instead we could have actual fights, where the losing condition is Liz getting raped, but it's possible for her to win, and over the course of the fight, she loses more and more of her clothing. If she's fighting a male opponent she could also get groped, and if she's fighting a female opponent, she could in turn strip them, maybe even have a full Lez/Tribbing CG as well.

I understand the difficulty in having to implement something like this due to art labor, but I'm an artist and am willing to contribute to see this come to fruition if OP is still working on this.

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
One thing I'd like to see that I thought was underwhelming in the base game was the battle Arena.

The game teases that you'll have fights with nip slips and stuff, so I expected we'd have combat where Liz has to fight other opponents, and lose clothing over the course of the fight. But after your first fight with Aisha, everything is just pre-scripted.

It'd be cool if instead we could have actual fights, where the losing condition is Liz getting raped, but it's possible for her to win, and over the course of the fight, she loses more and more of her clothing. If she's fighting a male opponent she could also get groped, and if she's fighting a female opponent, she could in turn strip them, maybe even have a full Lez/Tribbing CG as well.

I understand the difficulty in having to implement something like this due to art labor, but I'm an artist and am willing to contribute to see this come to fruition if OP is still working on this.
You should post this on the dev's discord. I think you'll have a better chance of reaching them on discord instead of here.

Best of luck to you though, Liz definitely deserves all the additional content it can get.

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
You should post this on the dev's discord. I think you'll have a better chance of reaching them on discord instead of here.

Best of luck to you though, Liz definitely deserves all the additional content it can get.
Agreed. It will definitely be the best idea.

Reactions: Manlyspirit

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
So for clarification, will this mod and the planned DLC be separate? As in, this mod will be completed and standalone or will the DLC be incorporated into the mod?

putingman

Jan 8, 2023
can i use the original save for this mod or i can't? But i assume that i cannot because of engine change, am i right?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes