• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod RPGM Liz ~The Tower and the Grimoire ~Enhanced~ [v0.3.2]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

What content regarding DLC for this game would you like to see.

• DLC: Focus on Aisha

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • DLC: Focus on Liz

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • DLC: Focus on Liz + Aisha (Equal Amounts)

Votes: 26 56.5%
  • Don't create DLC and focus on expanding the current game.

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ef24tas

Aug 16, 2018
Additionally, I did something that I think is seriously brilliant. Unfortunately, more from the perspective of a developer than a modder. Strangely enough I haven't seen this in any game, not sure why.
I made a tool that allows you to use the built-in tools for tinting images for any character customization. But, why is this easier to use from the developer's perspective than the modder's? Because when drawing a character we have many layers, so it's no problem to save the layers separately (outline, hair and body). Whereas I would have to manually separate them in photoshop which is... problematic and time consuming.
Anyway, below are some examples of what this tool can do. The selected color parameters are saved and can be used in any subsequent scene, which means that the user can select millions of different variations and the changes to the character will be visible in any scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please tell me whether you like it or not.
It looks cool, I like it. But personally I think it's not something I'll use :unsure: Maybe it's just me, but I prefer original look in game without character creation.

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
BUUUUUUUG :D

After intro, Aisha is naked and I cannot dress her (greyed out) :p
Don' get me wrong, it's kinda a "pleasant" surprise but I don't think this is intended :p

Ah, yes, someone has already mentioned this before I think, thank you for the report. The bug will be fixed in the next version.

Reactions: smilee2110

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hi. Decensoring is going well, although slower than I anticipated. Probably because it's my first time doing it :KEK:
A little teaser below.
Images with transparency are pretty hard to do because it's hard to figure out what the author had in mind.
Look great, make me even more excited and can't wait for the mod to come out. You are doing great work

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
Decensoring is over! :cool:
All 111 images that had censorship are now free of it. Additionally, some other images that were originally not censored have been corrected.
This was... tough for all sorts of reasons. For example, I had to redraw clothes where there was a mosaic before.
The game should be on the forums tomorrow or day after tomorrow, as there is still a lot of work to be done on the engine. I don't want to go into details, but as you can guess, removing the mosaic blew up the picture system a bit. In short, the vagina is above the clothes when showing the sex scenes. Yikes.
Thank you all for your patience.

UselessGodess

Aug 12, 2020
Quick question, i've already tried on joiplay (doesnt work), but is there any way to play this on android? Or could i have the name of the engine to figure it out myself? Cheers.

Kiugra

Aug 23, 2020
Deployed for Android and iOS.
I haven't bugtested this so I don't know what to expect.
Hi I downloaded your Android version but it don't have the game.exe nowhere in the folder

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
Hi I downloaded your Android version but it don't have the game.exe nowhere in the folder
Well yes, android doesn't use .exe
I honestly have no idea how Rpg Maker works on android, I just uploaded a project deployed for android.
Edit: From what I have read on the internet, you should create the .apk in Android studio. However, I have never dealt with smartphone apps, so I have no idea how to do this.

Last edited:
Reactions: spokkimax

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Liz The Tower Enchanted [0.3.2] Compressed (Untested)

Win (977 MB/ 325 MB) :

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes