RPGM Abandoned Little Bitch Academia [v0.3.2] [Edna Schafer]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
pregnancy?!?! hmmmmm... im kinda on the fence here since its got to be more than a end game theme... seriously if its not a mechanic like in violated heroine im outsy.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
No button for sprint and that makes me angry and impatient. So I dropped this after the 10 minutes.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, help ... I got lost early on, when Eris says you have to go west for the next class, but there is nothing in the herbology class and in the airfield you need a broom that I can not find either . Any tips on where this class is? Thank you.

Stamminchia

Feb 21, 2019
Please, help ... I got lost early on, when Eris says you have to go west for the next class, but there is nothing in the herbology class and in the airfield you need a broom that I can not find either . Any tips on where this class is? Thank you.
Herbology class is in east, you need to go west

Reactions: Ruodger

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, besides the scene with the werewolf, is there any more? I'm already playing for a while and did not see anything. Thanks.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, in the herbology class, in the forest, there is a plant that asks for water ... does anyone know how to get it? Thank you.

Please, disregard, I already have.

Last edited:

Kai Oz

Sep 6, 2018
Please, in the herbology class, in the forest, there is a plant that asks for water ... does anyone know how to get it? Thank you.

Please, disregard, I already have.
Everyone has already forgotten the gameplay. Some screenshots migth be helpfull

AleKeg

Mar 14, 2019
i really liked the setting and story of this game.
Anybody can recommend games like this one? not necessarily "adult" games.
Ty! and a "good work" to the creator!

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
i really liked the setting and story of this game.
Anybody can recommend games like this one? not necessarily "adult" games.
Ty! and a "good work" to the creator!
You could try out Afterlife, it's a little bit similar, but much more fleshed out, with a bigger focus on transformation, but contains almost no adult scenes, at least for now.

Angrygingr

May 27, 2018
ty for your proposals! i just finished them and they were great! if you have more of them dont hesitate!
another would be The Proteus Effect by Proxxie if you havn't seen that one yet either. Those 3 are realy the best i have come across that are still being worked on and glad you enjoyed them and i will keep an eye out for more that are worth spreading,at least in my opinion.

Reactions: AleKeg
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes