RPGM - Abandoned - Little Bitch Academia [v0.3.2] [Edna Schafer]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Somedude02

I simply loved this game so far! The creative freedom the atuhor allowed him/her self makes thiss game very enjoyable and umpredictable. I don't know what I'll get the next day and I love it, cause I'm sureit will be fun.

I laughed pretty hard many times here, the author has a great sense of humor. the NSFW content is not quite there yet, with exception for the game over scenes, but honestly, that's not an issue, since this games so enjoyable. I hope the project end up being finished one day before a world ending catastrophe happens or, even worse, internet stops existing.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Sarptos

this is the best Rpg maker game i be played by far, even unfinished, this game feel like a real game, charming story and characters, a lots of details, sides quest, minigames,If only this game didn't use copyrighted music and characters, it could be released commercially., dam the game is so good, that im enjoyed the game inself than the lew stuff,its more, i never search the lew stuff because the no lew stuff is really good, unlike the other games here,

I only play them to fap myself, and forget about him until im horny again, but with this game it was not like that, it is worth 1000%
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Miacis

It's a great game that deserves more attention for sure. BUT there are few things to consider...

• For how little content there currently is, it's pretty gay, literally. If you can somehow tolerate/ignore that part, you'll get a great RPG to play, with cool characters, great humour and dialogue in general.
    • The game is totally free, and for a reason. I would assume that the developer isn't trying to make any profit of it because there is a FUCKLOAD of copyright content they're using. So, to evade any undesirable consequences, let's call it a parody and make it free of profit. It is much more likely to survive like that. Though I'm not even completely sure about current safety of the project...
    • Because of previous point (probably?) the development is pretty slow, but apparently isn't abandoned. I think the most part has actually been done already, so it's up for the developer to decide on how many and what kind of content will be added. Of course the story has progressed a very tiny little bit so far, but creating the scene and working on the setting actually takes a lot of time to. It probably means that working only on dialogue and scenery script is a bit easier than working on all at once, but that's my speculation.
    • The only negative remark that I can think of is the art quality, but it is probably placeholder. If not, that still wouldn't be enough to scare me off from playing the game. Like I said, I came here for the RPG. Western games sometimes deliver greatly while also coincidentally being of adult genre, and LBA is one of them.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Seidan

a great game with a comedy part, it's rare for those game but it make me laugh a couple of time, if you like RPG maker and have a TF fetish it's a must have

the biggest "cons" is the devlopement, but it's still devloped and the creator/artist are active on their discord
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Varik8876

This is not too bad a game, though it really really needs a re-balance of the combat system, with a party it is not too bad, but doing anything by yourself, forget it.

Most of the fights you can actually run from but it can at times seem somewhat odd as to if it will let you or not, quite a few times it is not, and with pretty much every fight having three enemies chances of you winning are pretty much zero.

Like many others who do rpgm games this dev seems to have given into the urge to change it from a rpg to an action/arcade game in a a couple of locations the first being the chase by the wolves the second that I am aware of trying to steal the panties, both of which if you fail end up with you going back to the last save you had and retrying, which can get damn tedious to say the least.

At least the should be the option to by pass them entirely, maybe force the player to do them a few times and if they fail give the option to pass the successfully or not use such mini games at all. Or change them to turn based, where the player can do something move or what not, then after that the enemies do the same.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Subskey

It was fun. I never really liked pop-cultural refrences that much(that was kind of a bummer) and the drawings weren't always the best. The rest was pretty good thou. I liked the man to women transformation very much!..... but keep going please.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

ghurdhyll

a meme funfest be ready to laugh more than you fap
    you won't have much choice in what you do, the game is pretty linear, exept the (do you do the sidequest or not) as these is no moral decision to take for exemple.
    But the game made me laugh out loud (litteraly ) more than once.
    there is not much in term of fap content, but i still definitly recommand it.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Amte

(Ch. 2)

This game focuses on the delivery of humor leading to an unpredictable but amusingly diversified story with adorable characters during the protagonist's feminization.

Regarding its slow and therefore perfect pace, I consider this game a monster project, meaning it needs content of around like 12 Chapters until its erotism finally catches up with the humoristic brilliance.
    Although the writing becomes more jokey over the time, I still agree on the overall design decisions with only one exception:
    The use of magic as a source of feminization isn't nearly as identifiable as a humiliatingly realistic change would be (corset, shaving, natural hair grow/dye, food to become thicker, pumping breasts/penis or caging it).
    The little erotic art is good (stolen?) as well as poor (self-made?). However, all signs hint at a developer with love for her creation.

This could take years of development time to have a worthwhile stay again.
    A pity, I loved the characters!
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Dreicon

Alright so i will say each pro and con i felt from this game:
    --Pros:
    1) This game has a really nice concept which is being executed in a right way.
    2) It has a rather peculiar yet interesting story which has a lot of comedy elements thrown in it, which that makes it really enjoyable.
    3) Despite it being more or less based on comedy i didn't felt it was too much. But some references might not be understood for those who haven't expanded deeply into gaming.
    4) It does a really good job not to bore me throughout its entire chapter. Especially the side quests which are not forced on you by the game.
    5) It has interesting characters which make the game experience even more enjoyable than a typical story would normally house.
    --Cons:
    1) Some times during the game it can feel that things aren't progressing as fast as they should.
    2) I feel that the fighting system needs to be tweaked. I don't see any problem with having challenging fights while both me and the enemy drop down to 100 hp, making you to have to use your resources in a smart way, but in this game its a bit more tough than i usually like. And it also feels like it is made that way to extend the game time.

Overall it is a great game and while i didn't encountered an eroge scene i didn't minded at all. My only concern is if the game will continue to get updates. With that being said for me its definitely a game i will look once in a while for updates.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

VainFire

A game which follows most of its genre's conventions, but does so pretty well. Side-quests are actually entirely optional. Writing style is idiosyncratic and maybe a little off-putting to some, but I didn't find anything wrong with it. Grinding is kept to a minimum, which is a refreshing change of pace from other games in the genre. Importantly, MC is cute.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

FeatherP

Bad early game design such as grinding, irritating side quests and really no point for grinding early on for the mc later prior to the first actual boss battle

Humor is trying to be funny but fails hard as it's just references without any real bite beside that