RPGM Abandoned Little Bitch Academia [v0.3.2] [Edna Schafer]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

MuffledBlowhard

Jan 10, 2022
So stop complaining opens the way for debate how? That criticism was constructive and laid out exact issues and was hand waved away. Like it or leave! Would you prefer every game here gets the best. Game. EVER! nonsense review.

Chase would bother me less if it didnt have mario kart esc speed ups. Had room to make a mistake, then nope magic speed up, cant let the wolves get too far away. And yes, using 360 controller. Get past that its unwinnable fight, which it flips to despite me at full health (lvl 4), enemy at what 1/3, nope character gives up. Unwinnable isnt an issue, just usually its obvious you arent supposed to win.

Fine, story time. Then intro credits. Cant speed through that and it looped for some reason. Now dracula, no save point yet, and talking loops again.

Maybe its a diamond afterwards, but isnt the point to make people not want to put the controller down? The 1 more turn becoming fuck its 3 am! If it was just grinding, well generally comes with the territory for RPG games. Instead it feels like the system itself is actively getting in the way. ymmv, my test drive told me it's a lemon.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
So stop complaining opens the way for debate how? That criticism was constructive and laid out exact issues and was hand waved away. Like it or leave! Would you prefer every game here gets the best. Game. EVER! nonsense review.

Chase would bother me less if it didnt have mario kart esc speed ups. Had room to make a mistake, then nope magic speed up, cant let the wolves get too far away. And yes, using 360 controller. Get past that its unwinnable fight, which it flips to despite me at full health (lvl 4), enemy at what 1/3, nope character gives up. Unwinnable isnt an issue, just usually its obvious you arent supposed to win.

Fine, story time. Then intro credits. Cant speed through that and it looped for some reason. Now dracula, no save point yet, and talking loops again.

Maybe its a diamond afterwards, but isnt the point to make people not want to put the controller down? The 1 more turn becoming fuck its 3 am! If it was just grinding, well generally comes with the territory for RPG games. Instead it feels like the system itself is actively getting in the way. ymmv, my test drive told me it's a lemon.
First of all, if you read my response, i said 'debate' could lead to no more complaining and perhaps a better understanding... besides there are a few triple a games that go the can't skip intro route after a near bs intro battle that throws you in the worst possible thing you can do when first starting the new game that has no real gameplay significance. Nier;Automaton is a good example of this. Besides, do a little begging on this forum and someone who has played this game will give you a save file to get you over this mountain if you don't want to put the effort into getting through the obstacle yourself. besides, i believe this game is made by "one" person in their off-time. i do admit and unskippable 30 min exposition with Dracula trying to be funny and mysterious at the same time does kinda grate on the nerves abit. If you can't get past the beginning cuz of a few hang-ups, then I guess this game is not for you. shame story is getting really interesting

MuffledBlowhard

Jan 10, 2022
im confused.... that's a totally different person
Yes, but your response to that quote would be the start of this chain. Though yes, that quote being over a year old likely doesnt help. If there is way of quoting quotes or better way of organizing the general train of thought, then apologies for that confusion.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Yes, but your response to that quote would be the start of this chain. Though yes, that quote being over a year old likely doesnt help. If there is way of quoting quotes or better way of organizing the general train of thought, then apologies for that confusion.
alright. I understand now. I'm very bad about keeping receipts.

Somedude02

Jan 9, 2020
... Out of curiosity, is the game discontinued... Asking as its been over a year since last update and recently Tfgames account of person making it has been deleted (Can no longer clip link).
If you go to magical camp discord, you'll find a channel for LBA. The author is working on it alone and I think can't quite make time to work on it. But it's not abandoned. I really wish I knew programming to help out.

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
If you go to magical camp discord, you'll find a channel for LBA. The author is working on it alone and I think can't quite make time to work on it. But it's not abandoned. I really wish I knew programming to help out.
Yea its a slow development time but it was always like that

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes