• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Little Bitch Academia [v0.3.2] [Edna Schafer]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
... Out of curiosity, is the game discontinued... Asking as its been over a year since last update and recently Tfgames account of person making it has been deleted (Can no longer clip link).
I believe the creator waits to release an update til they finish the next chapter. do you need a downloadable version of ch3 bugfix?

Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
More asking as tempted to download game and give it a spin (I mostly ask as kinda kills motivation to play uncomplete games that wont ever get finished*)

*Only exceptions are if uncompleted content is Dlc that was never finished and the games playable and good without it.

If games still ongoing will probably download.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
More asking as tempted to download game and give it a spin (I mostly ask as kinda kills motivation to play uncomplete games that wont ever get finished*)

*Only exceptions are if uncompleted content is Dlc that was never finished and the games playable and good without it.

If games still ongoing will probably download.
it is from what i hear, just slow development

Furamingo

Apr 19, 2020
anyone got save files for the fairy ending and the sheep ending? i had them but i lost all my save files

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Why is this abandoned? It just takes a long while for them to complete the next chapter. Waited a about a year to finally have ch. 3 available for download. Magic camp had an abandoned tag as well, but released something about a week ago, so they had to remove the tag

Miacis

Oct 17, 2019
Why is this abandoned? It just takes a long while for them to complete the next chapter. Waited a about a year to finally have ch. 3 available for download. Magic camp had an abandoned tag as well, but released something about a week ago, so they had to remove the tag
why does it matter? they'll remove abandoned tag as soon as Edea will upload new version, I assume
and new version takes noticeably longer than usual

Reactions: Darkarhon

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
why does it matter? they'll remove abandoned tag as soon as Edea will upload new version, I assume
and new version takes noticeably longer than usual
I realize that. The new enemies and bits of lore inspired from kh as well as new transformations and the red light district will take some time. I just felt the abandoned tag would confuse some people and prevent them from remembering the game if they think it has been abandoned. That's why 'I' think it matters

Aug 25, 2019
I agree, putting is as abandoned makes it less likely that people will remember it/new people will try it since they assume there is no point. I mean a year long update cycle is kinda no point but still point being it looks bad. Unless there is a function that applies the tag automatically after so long without an update then idk why they would apply it manually.

Aug 25, 2019
any New information on this game?
Nothing new as far as I know, the creator has a discord but she also doesn't really have a timeline of any sort, but it's been a while since I was in the discord. Basically she has a life and it takes a lot of time to make the type of content that she wants in the game and of the quality she wants so it'll be updated whenever she feels like.

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
Nothing new as far as I know, the creator has a discord but she also doesn't really have a timeline of any sort, but it's been a while since I was in the discord. Basically she has a life and it takes a lot of time to make the type of content that she wants in the game and of the quality she wants so it'll be updated whenever she feels like.
Pretty much this is a fun project for the creator it has taken years to get this far. The creator doesnt have a gofundme like site so its just for the passion of the project.

Reactions: AlliebuttDK

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LittleBitchAcademia-0.3.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Malfred

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
hope next release happens soon. 3.2 was fire with the story and world building

MuffledBlowhard

Jan 10, 2022
Stop complaining and don't play it... most people had a hard time with them as well, but you don't see 50k people spamming the same crap... play something else then. Maybe you'll get lucky and find another game with a similarly fresh story that combines memes and an engaging plot
Here's a better idea. Actually let others know that it's a shit game because it is. The point is to be entertained and if shit design takes away, then it fails as a game. Complaining at least lets other know not to waste their time as opposed to giving the creator slack cause the writing is good but content delivery method is god awful. If writing is all it has going, it should be VN. Least then the system itself wouldnt the in the way.

• Angry
Reactions: 15mps and Troqu

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Here's a better idea. Actually let others know that it's a shit game because it is. The point is to be entertained and if shit design takes away, then it fails as a game. Complaining at least lets other know not to waste their time as opposed to giving the creator slack cause the writing is good but content delivery method is god awful. If writing is all it has going, it should be VN. Least then the system itself wouldnt the in the way.
calling a game shit cuz it's a wee little hard for "you" in some instances does not kill the game. lacking substance and story kills the game. last time i checked, for being a parody game, it actually has a decent premise and with the latest update (which sadly was awhile ago) it's story is getting mildly interesting. there are some parts that are a pain.. like the beginning chase scene and the mini game b4 you start the wonderland part of the story, but that is 2 instances. iterate for me what makes this game 'shit' beyond those two instances. debates are a good way to clear the air and would surprisingly get more done

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes