• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Little Bitch Academia [v0.3.2] [Edna Schafer]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

chickenfuck

Sep 12, 2018
How do I finish the Wacky woods? I got the water from the octopus but I cannot find a spore to go back to the starting area.

Kai Oz

Sep 6, 2018
I can not get out of the forest, could anyone help me?
The first forest? Just go and go, you'll see a second bush. Talk to it(her), then follow the mushrooms. It means choose the way were mashrooms grows, red are better then brown

Reactions: Setrakus

Kai Oz

Sep 6, 2018
I want to say that one of coolest story made on RPGM. Is in top.
But where is the sex scenes? There was so much opportunities to make witchboy suck something or disgrace him a little bit. Yeah, action with werewolf in the begining was hopeful. Was that scene in clickbait style? Oh, and when failed to plant...
I think the game is the greatest waste of excellent story for keep player in sexual dissatisfaction

Jun 22, 2017
Wait a sec. Is this a little witch academia hentai game? Or not?
It is a parody of Little witch academia, so incase you were thinking you get to play as the main character from the series the answer is no, you play as a boy who is enrolled into the magic academy, where along the way all sorts of funny, ecchi/hentai stuff happens along the way. -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 4, 2018
It is a parody of Little witch academia, so incase you were thinking you get to play as the main character from the series the answer is no, you play as a boy who is enrolled into the magic academy, where along the way all sorts of funny, ecchi/hentai stuff happens along the way. -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Actually i want to know if i get to fuck akko, amanda and the others xD

beepiss

Jul 21, 2017
mediafire doesn't work for me :/
a 7 hour download that crashes halfway through

Winterz

Jul 14, 2018
Tried playing a few times. Wolf chase is annoyingly difficult for the second item in a game.

Time to chuck it in the bin and move on.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Not for me with the no optional gay theme but excellent addition to games in this media
If the gay choice was a choice I would definitely play it

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Not for me with the no optional gay theme but excellent addition to games in this media
If the gay choice was a choice I would definitely play it
It really is a choice, as far as I know the only gay scenes are bad ends which are all avoidable.

Reactions: sack02
Feb 21, 2018
i didn't even get 10 minutes into this. the poor grammar and swears just showed how bad the story was in this.
a complete waste of time.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes