RPGM Abandoned Little Bitch Academia [v0.3.2] [Edna Schafer]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Gugino

May 18, 2017
so how bad where the pictures from the plant boss when you get the bad end?

Last edited:

Gugino

May 18, 2017
i got it but it said that the pictures were to extreme because of that the only thing i saw was the spider

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
i got it but it said that the pictures were to extreme because of that the only thing i saw was the spider
i wasnt extreme per se the plant starts making him in to a fruit by making him younger but then he gets rescue but he cant do anything anymore so thats the bad end

the 2 girls die too...

Gugino

May 18, 2017
yeah o know thatbut after your character is recsued you get installed in the male dorms but i dont have pictures there just text the pnly picture shown is from the spider and it said the content is not allowed on tsgamesite wherei dowloaded it
btw the 2 girls dont die they become nymbs in the school garden

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
This seems good but I really hate the coffee delivery side quest, its just frustrating.

A nitpick, I wish if I could save anywhere instead of in specific areas.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
saw pregnancy was gona download but then see trap getting dicked dreams dashed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: Nixi~

Krazi

Jul 18, 2017
This game would be nicer to play in fullscreen or at least maximized window. Not bad so far.

Krazi

Jul 18, 2017
This game would be nicer to play in fullscreen or at least maximized window. Not bad so far.

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Same. No fucking clue where the cat is.
I found it. Its in the area behind the hunting class (hunting classroom west of Academy) where the orcs and stuff is at but it keeps running away everytime you try to pick it up....

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes