RPGM Abandoned Little Bitch Academia [v0.3.2] [Edna Schafer]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

tkrett

Sep 4, 2017
Minute 40 of ingame time.
I am still stuck in the prelude forest, the dev has to have fucked up a loop.
The rats stopped dealing damage once I hit lvl5.
Send help!
This build is broken.
Anybody have a save?

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Minute 40 of ingame time.
I am still stuck in the prelude forest, the dev has to have fucked up a loop.
The rats stopped dealing damage once I hit lvl5.
Send help!
This build is broken.
Anybody have a save?
Did you talk to the sparkly plant near the spider guide at the start of the area, it tells you to find his brother, wandering around the area, you should find a area with three sections and two exits to the north part of it, in the east part of the zone is another sparkly plant, talk to it and it will tell you to follow the mushrooms, after that follow the red mushrooms on the ground and you should get out, well to the run from the damn wolves action section anyway.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Anybody got a save from just after stealing josephines panties? I have spent the last 30 min or so trying to get past those damn armor suits, and to be honest I play rpg because I do not have a great hand eye co-ordination so it suits me, these sort of mini games totally piss me off in these sort of games.

If not well time to delete and ignore this game like so many others that seem to think this sort of mini game is a good idea.

Angrygingr

May 27, 2018
Anybody got a save from just after stealing josephines panties? I have spent the last 30 min or so trying to get past those damn armor suits, and to be honest I play rpg because I do not have a great hand eye co-ordination so it suits me, these sort of mini games totally piss me off in these sort of games.

If not well time to delete and ignore this game like so many others that seem to think this sort of mini game is a good idea.
all my saves i have are towards the end game.. if you can wait a little bit to play through again i will try and get you a save. btw that part sucks no matter who are lol.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
all my saves i have are towards the end game.. if you can wait a little bit to play through again i will try and get you a save. btw that part sucks no matter who are lol.
That would be fine, I keep taking a try at it now and then, and get fed up, for now it is pretty much on my do not bother playing much list.

Tuna3242934

Jan 19, 2019
I know this thread is quite old, but honestly this is a good game.
God fucking damnit i never laughed out loud because of good writing in a game from this site.
Even if you dont like the gay, play it, its so fucking dumb.

Reactions: Miacis and Tealover

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Still lives?
Looks like it may be dead, as even the discord site shows nothing and the last update on the tf site appears to be in 2018. There again the author could have changed his dev name and location, and it was not uploaded by them so your guess is as good as mine.

Reactions: Ruodger

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
The author regularly discusses what's going on in their discord (which is merged with the Magical Camp discord) but development is really slow. I don't believe there's an eta for a new build but they are still working.

Reactions: Ruodger

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
The author regularly discusses what's going on in their discord (which is merged with the Magical Camp discord) but development is really slow. I don't believe there's an eta for a new build but they are still working.
Ahh, right I went to the discord linked on the first post on this topic, and the discord there is well empty.

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
Ahh, right I went to the discord linked on the first post on this topic, and the discord there is well empty.
Try the one under Tfgames they have a link to discord and he does provide updates right now 3.0 is being worked on 2.5 is out I would wait till its finished.

Seidan

Jul 15, 2017
"Gay" not really there just some gay ending and at some point there won't be any, it's a slow TF game, the MC will be female (after several update :p) the "gay" part isn't a focus like other game on this site

btw the game is still in developement, join discord if you want some infos from the creator/artist there a spoiler section' aswell

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
People have to understand this is not a funded project its more like side project development will be slow.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It'd be great if there were a little more detail on where to go, or even a marker on the in-game map to help find places in current quests would be nice.
I've been walking around the academy for maybe 10 minutes searching literally every door I come to, and I can't find the class with the kind witch's assistant teacher (not even sure what I'm looking for either but it claims to be in the Eastern branch)

Last edited:

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
It'd be great if there were a little more detail on where to go, or even a marker on the in-game map to help find places in current quests would be nice.
I've been walking around the academy for maybe 10 minutes searching literally every door I come to, and I can't find the class with the kind witch's assistant teacher (not even sure what I'm looking for either but it claims to be in the Eastern branch)
Go to the east side of the castle, what you are looking for is the long hallway running north south, with the teleporters in it, the ones that send you either to the north part or the south part depending on which teleporter you use, go to the north part and it is one of the doors on the east side of that corridor.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Go to the east side of the castle, what you are looking for is the long hallway running north south, with the teleporters in it, the ones that send you either to the north part or the south part depending on which teleporter you use, go to the north part and it is one of the doors on the east side of that corridor.
I already was passed that part. But I finally figured it out. There was a door I was blindly missing every time I walked by it. lol
Had to go outside to the East.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes