Recommending List of 100 games worth to play (community recommended and played myself)

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
How come no one is talking about Deliverance? It seems to be one of the best developing games out there with good content.
i tried it few updates agao and i was not teally convinced. But maybe i give em a try after some updates more and look where it goes.
And much needed thread! Kudos to the creator of the thread!
thanks for your kind words - appreciated

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
other games which are full released and played myself completely (full recommended): (y)

- Love Thy Neighbor

I don't know what's your criteria for recommending this game, but the overall vote give this game a star and a half.
I myself played this game in the beginning, but trashed it as the grinding fest was absolutly unbearable and playing this game without a walkthrough is almost impossible.

So, the question is what's the basis for your full recommendation of this game?

P.S. You tag - Tangled Up as (extremely grindy) and not Love Thy Neighbor, in my opinion if Tangled up is grindy, it's not worst then Love Thy Neighbor and you don't fall on dead ends every time you don't make "THE" right choice like in Love Thy Neighbor does.

Reactions: johnconnor

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I don't know what's your criteria for recommending this game, but the overall vote give this game a star and a half.
I myself played this game in the beginning, but trashed it as the grinding fest was absolutly unbearable and playing this game without a walkthrough is almost impossible.

So, the question is what's the basis for your full recommendation of this game?

P.S. You tag - Tangled Up as (extremely grindy) and not Love Thy Neighbor, in my opinion if Tangled up is grindy, it's not worst then Love Thy Neighbor and you don't fall on dead ends every time you don't make "THE" right choice like in Love Thy Neighbor does.
you are right - LTN started great but turned into a horrible game - i just missed to remove it, which i have done right now.
Thx for bringing this up to my attention

Reactions: johnconnor

Narudogamer

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2020
if you have further suggestins or you see one important game missing - please let me know. I will add it to list and try out if i have some time to spent - (y)
I'm new I started to create a game recently called Eryka try it and see if you like it.https://f95zone.to/threads/eryka-v0-4-narudogamer.59888/

Nov 8, 2018
Hi Hyperserver and all others active in this thread.
Its an impressive list you have and I think we have a similar taste (at least some times :D) so it is very helpful.

Just one thing that I have to critizice heavily: Why is Being A DIK not mentioned in any of your lists?!
No but seriously: It has a troublesome start and requires a good bit of time to get impressive, but given the render and animation quality, it is certainly worth a shot. Of course, the story may not be interesting for everyone, but I am sure that the great quality and love-of-detail can make up for that.

I saw that you mentioned it in a previous comment, but since it does not appear in the lists, I assume you have taken it out?

Best regards and thanks for this fantastic compilation!

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Hi Hyperserver and all others active in this thread.
Its an impressive list you have and I think we have a similar taste (at least some times :D) so it is very helpful.

Just one thing that I have to critizice heavily: Why is Being A DIK not mentioned in any of your lists?!
No but seriously: It has a troublesome start and requires a good bit of time to get impressive, but given the render and animation quality, it is certainly worth a shot. Of course, the story may not be interesting for everyone, but I am sure that the great quality and love-of-detail can make up for that.

I saw that you mentioned it in a previous comment, but since it does not appear in the lists, I assume you have taken it out?

Best regards and thanks for this fantastic compilation!
easy answer: I will not put acting lessons nor BADIK on this list (even they might be good games). This has a personal reason, and has nothing to do with the like or quality of these games.
Just so much: they were both on my list before, and if you read through this thread you might be able to get the reason why i removed them.

Reactions: Hurensohn Heigl

riverosr

Jan 2, 2018
Hi man, thnks for the advise and the hard work... it is a excellent guide. We have a lot of them in common.

Have you tried "Halfway House"?? the updates takes time but it have a god story, very god renders. I love It.

regards

May 8, 2020
Just a few games that I noticed might need their status updated, as they are now completed but are still on the under development list.

Daughter For Desert
Life With Pleasure
My Cute Roommate
My Sister, My Roommate
No More Secrets
Personal Trainer
Pine Falls
The Visit
Timestamps: Unconditional Love - - - Timestamps: Lost Love in the new "ongoing chapter".

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I also saw as I perused the thread someone suggested I Love Daddy but did not have the link.

It is made by Flamecito and the link is here I Love Daddy

I played a good while back and it does have some drastically different endings. I enjoyed it but there was some oddness, for me anyway.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I also saw as I perused the thread someone suggested I Love Daddy but did not have the link.

It is made by Flamecito and the link is here I Love Daddy

I played a good while back and it does have some drastically different endings. I enjoyed it but there was some oddness, for me anyway.
I played this one before. I accidentally became Daddy sex slave at the end for some reason :rolleyes: .The ending is weird.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes