Recommending List of 100 games worth to play (community recommended and played myself)

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
House Hores, Knight of Love, Maou-Sama, Mother Load, My Best Deal, Now & Then, Bones Tales: The Manor, A Zomie's Life.
Leap Of Faith - I highly recommend.

If I remember any cool games worth recommending, I will add it. That's probably enough for now. :D

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
House Hores, Knight of Love, Maou-Sama, Mother Load, My Best Deal, Now & Then, Bones Tales: The Manor, A Zomie's Life.
Leap Of Faith - I highly recommend.

If I remember any cool games worth recommending, I will add it. That's probably enough for now. :D
thanks - some of them i already tried and for some reason not included. But i will have a look into the others once i got some time to try (which is very rare the last months) (y)

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
thanks - some of them i already tried and for some reason not included. But i will have a look into the others once i got some time to try (which is very rare the last months) (y)
I will give a few more: Sylvia, A different summer, Alison Fall of the Apple, Away from Home, Dark Neighborhood,
Fetish Locator, HS Tutor, Insexual Awakening, Intertwined, Last Hope, My Pleasure.

I know I wrote a lot of games, but they are worth playing. Add those you think are good yourself. :D

Last edited:

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
Acting Lessons(completed) and Being A DIK(under-development)......
come on, don't tell me you missed these

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Acting Lessons(completed) and Being A DIK(under-development)......
come on, don't tell me you missed these
Hyper said many times he will never recommend them again ( wise choice)

outland13

Jan 30, 2018
Just realized that Treasure of Nadia isn't mentioned anywhere in this thread. It's kind of a sequel to Lust Epidemic and is one of my favorites.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Just realized that Treasure of Nadia isn't mentioned anywhere in this thread. It's kind of a sequel to Lust Epidemic and is one of my favorites.
yes - i wanted to wait a few updates before i decide and somehow it sliped under my radar. After you mentioned it, i tried the latest version ... and: WHOW!!!
You are right - i HAVE TO put that perl on my list! :love:
Thanks again for bringing up Treasures of Nadia to my mind (y)

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes