Recommending List of 100 games worth to play (community recommended and played myself)

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
already tried those ..... to be honest, none of them are that great in my humble opinion. Maybe Mystwood Manor, but i don't like the managing gameplay in adult VN

Reactions: NukaCola

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018

Lito69

Nov 7, 2019
I always find myself coming back to this list to find new stuff to play, is this your latest revision? Have you been playing anything new lately ?

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I always find myself coming back to this list to find new stuff to play, is this your latest revision? Have you been playing anything new lately ?
even i play a bit less lately, there are some nice new other games out there - still a bit too early to get them on the list. Every change on the list will be posted over here though - so if you keep this thread on watch you shouldn't miss

Reactions: Lito69

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
I just stumbled onto this post, and most of the games I would recommend are already on the list. I will take time and pick through the games I've played to consider what might be added, but I think you've got a good list going here.

Reactions: Hyperserver

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
some of them i already know, but they didn't convince me. Others are in very early state but more than promising, that's right (like now and then or once in a lifetime). But still some i don't even know and i might have a look - thanks for recommendation

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
some of them i already know, but they didn't convince me. Others are in very early state but more than promising, that's right (like now and then or once in a lifetime). But still some i don't even know and i might have a look - thanks for recommendation
You are welcome, i hope you enjoy some of them :)

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Here are some games I expected to be on your list but did not find there:

Being a DIK (one of the longer games, more involved, animations are rudimentary, game quality is generally high)
Cutely Suspicious (a slow burning grinder, has seen major changes to game, regular updates)
Thinking About You (intricate/finicky gameplay that begs for a WT, slow updates, strong art and dialog, slow updates)
Big Brother Another Story (BB characters but altered story, dev is creating something nice, slow updates)
Max's Life (a sprawling sandbox of a game, not for everyone, in-game help, more HS girls than even SolValley School)
School, Love & Friends (sandbox with irregular updates, in-game help, multiple remakes but seems to be back on track)
Waifu Academy (abandoned for a while, quality over quantity, very slow and irregular updates which limits fandom)

NebulaX

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Once In A Lifetime just got completed, actually. Might be worth checking it out again. The game's rating speaks for itself too. ;)

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
City of Broken Dreamers, Motherless, Midnight Paradise and Blackheart Hotel(not for the faint hearted) are all really good

WILSO2276

Oct 15, 2021
So here is a quick list of the ones I am enjoying that I don't see on the list in prefered order

1. Being a DIK
2. Fetish Locator
3. Acting Lessons
4. Dusklight Manor
5. College Bound
6. College Kings

New to my list:
Halfway House

The ones on the list that I really enjoy are:

1. Melody
2. Sunshine Love
3. Depraved Awakening