Recommending - List of 100 games worth to play (community recommended and played myself)

1. 5.00 star(s)

onelifeliveit2

that is what I am looking for...... Pretty good. No need to waste time on what to do or what to play. Just follow the comments and roughly you will be rewarded with minimal effort. Thanks you for this post.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

dark725

Even though any list carries subjectivity, this is a perfect gateway for those who are new to Adult games, especially renpy games with 3dcg. The list contains a good sample size of varying quality and fetish most first-comer would look for. At least, try a couple of the personal favorites to see if OP's taste is similar to yours and the value you get from the rest of the list will become clear. Also help that the list is constantly updated with new projects.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Boby90

The List is worth looking over and at least trying a few headliners if you aren't convinced from the get go. As it was already discussed in the thread, there is a matter of taste involving all the games currently out there and of course not everyone's favorite game or type will make the list but it does contain the games that made a very good impression on an overall fan base .
  4. 1.00 star(s)

dacris69

No reason why those games are on the list in the first place, just personal prefference, so any newcomer will be the same with/without this thread. Not much help overall , just a list of known games.. You can just as easily sort yourself the games by most replies or views if you want good games.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Muingo

I am pretty new to this whole VN-Game and felt kinda lost after playing some of the really good ones like Acting Lessons, Being a DIC and Long live the Princess.
    This list came in pretty handy for a VN Newbie like me to see whats nice too. Im sure not everything on this list will be exactly my taste, but even if i play one that isnt that good, it makes the good ones even better. Am I right?

Thanks for the list and the personal recommendations OP!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Fantabaldu

The biggest problem for anyone who just discovered F95 community and the adult games world , is to understand in the jungle of threads and topic and list of games ( you can find so many in this forum , with different tastes ), which games are worth to play ; it was not simple here to find a list with easy links that you have just to push to come in the game you want .
    A beginner just needs something easy , with simple links , something immediate and easy to use .

So lucky i found this Thread , that really make my life more easy and it's a great start point for anyone who just discovered F95 Zone , this Forum and the adult games world .
    But another plus is that the owner of the thread @Hyperserver is updating always this list , so you can know not only if a game it's completed od abandoned, but also new games worth to play are added to the list .

So i absolutely suggest this thread not only to all beginners , but also to expert users because this thread is a must to not lose yourself in the caos of several thousand possible games .
    My last suggestion is only to put this topic in the list of your favorite site and use it , you will not regret at all .
  7. 5.00 star(s)

LIsexAddict

A perfect way to introduce someone new to the Adult Gaming World. Weeds out games that are a total waste of time. you can't go wrong with the "full recommended" list. If you are new to adult gaming and play anything on this list, you will be hooked!
  8. 2.00 star(s)

dusty stu

This is mostly a list of all the 3d harem date games on this site. No discussion or reasons why listed games are worthy of attention.
    No ordering or indication of game goodness.
    The links provided are helpful, though.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Mooncake!!!

There are other threads on the forum that lists games, like top 10s or something like it...

But this one is different and better because:

- The owner of the thread/list (@Hyperserver) is updating it constantly
    - There are links for the biggest part of the games, and they help a lot!!!
    - The games are not just listed, but sorted by @hyperserver and other members recommendation level, and they change after test

For me it's a great start point for anyone who just discovered F95 community and the adult games world!!!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

monkeyposter_7

tried many of games mentioned, and i wasn't disappointed. well maybe in a few, but it's a matter of personal taste. overall great list with some of the best games available at the moment and easy link to them
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Xor

There is always variation between individuals, but overall this is a great list as the many common positives are either story, great CG's/ animations, or all of the above. Having recently just gotten into the world of Adult Visual Novels, this list was a great starting point to get in to what are often well reviewed games on here. 2 favorites have come out of this list for me and am very glad Hyperserver made it.