• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending List of 100 games worth to play (community recommended and played myself)

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
My New Family, Being a Dik - My favorite.
UUh - of course - how could i forget my new family - i changed that.
As for BADIK - it might be a good game - but even when it's the best game of the world i will never put any games of that dev in my list (that's why his other finished game is also missing)

Reactions: Ozzfest

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Can anyone tell me the name of the game where the mother looked like the mother in Dreams of desire and where the Son/MC was dominating the mother and sister into submission. Sadly I think that the game was abandoned despite the fantastic graphics.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Okay, can you at least consider adding tags that tell the games nature a bit? (Also, not using emojis?).
well ... i considered, and the result is: ..... no (too much work which is not needed)

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
LOL, In other words, THIS thread is not needed! [Unwatching rn, plz don't quote me uselessly!]
You really think i change the whole OP just because YOU want to see tags? Who do you think you are? Watch this list if you like, or don't watch if you don't like - i don't care

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
Hyperserver Hello and thanks for the nice list. I just finished Melody and oh man, awesomeness. I just can't forget Melody's face. Please recommend me a game that's close to Melody. You know the sweet, pure and innocent girl to romance with. I don't really care about sex part or sex animation. Thanks in advance

Reactions: Hyperserver

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Hyperserver Hello and thanks for the nice list. I just finished Melody and oh man, awesomeness. I just can't forget Melody's face. Please recommend me a game that's close to Melody. You know the sweet, pure and innocent girl to romance with. I don't really care about sex part or sex animation. Thanks in advance
i guess the new game "sunshine love" will be melody alike (next update next week) other games i really can recommend: Polarity, Radiant and Light of my life - but some of them have have their own special style and are not every one's taste for sure
And don't forget MrDots other game which is already in chapter 3 and got plenty of content "Dating my Daughter"

Reactions: Ozzfest

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
i guess the new game "sunshine love" will be melody alike (next update next week) other games i really can recommend: Polarity, Radiant and Light of my life - but some of them have have their own special style and are not every one's taste for sure
And don't forget MrDots other game which is already in chapter 3 and got plenty of content "Dating my Daughter"
I will definitely look into Sunshine Love next. Maybe someone someday will make another character like Melody again. Till then I'll just replay the game over and over again I guess:) Thank you very much for the fast replay and recommendations.

Reactions: Hyperserver

keroninvasion

Aug 29, 2019
Ive been on this site for a decent bit now and I still can't understand, what's the deal wth 90% of games here being 3DCG ren'py games like this list? I dont mean any disrespect on taste or quality, and I know its also easier than making a game with 2D styles etc, but I kinda just don't understand the appeal, let alone why it's so widespread on here; is it just this website? I often feel I might as well search for nsfw games on itch.io since although most any decent non 3DCG game is on here,, but its so hard to find them unless you already KNOW of them through a different source, meaning can't really discover those games using this site, merely use it as a place to download and discuss.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Look, I understand that this is YOUR personal list of favorites and I also understand (or can guess) that you (among others) got so pissed about Dr. PinkCake for killing the main female at the end of his first game that you don't even want to hear the words Being a DIK anymore. BUT if this list intends to have at least some degree of OBJECTIVITY (as it seems to generaly have) you can simply NOT IGNORE "Being a DIK" It's a fuckin' MASTERPIECE! From all points of view. OBJECTIVELLY speaking! Apart from being the best rated game on this site and apart from having 6000+ paying patreons, many of which pay 100 per month..

I mean if your list is really intended to help people chose the best games then, in spite of your "broken heart sindrom", it is simply your duty to put BADIK where it really belongs on this list!

Reactions: akikospam74

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Hmmmm.. and I also can't see "The Adventures of Willi" on the list. Was your ability to enjoy well made parodies and comedies also broken by DPC? :) It's a damn funny game.. and filled with well animated sex scenes. Imagine that Mr. Willi would be played by Sasha Baron Cohen (Borat) in a movie version and you will understand what kind of a game this is :)

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
mizilic If you don't know what happened, then dont talk about that stuff XD
I did not say that these games are bad - i just said that i will never ever be together with that dev - so i dont take ANY of his games on here - no matter how good they are or what content they have (they were both on my list earlier to be exact, but i removed them. And this is a personal decision.
About Willy D - i played it, i also tried it twice because others talked a lot about and i still don't think it's worth to be over here - sorry.
And just to be sure i repeat myself: its NOT the content of PK games, its just because i dont accept the attitude of that one

• Angry
Reactions: dacris69

Ginger Swan

Mar 20, 2019
Everybody has their own opinion, but DrPinkCake's games are just soap operas drowning with cheap drama. At least Being a Dik the drama is bearable, but Acting Lesson is a mess. I can understand when people say that they don't like games from that Dev.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Everybody has their own opinion, but DrPinkCake's games are just soap operas drowning with cheap drama. At least Being a Dik the drama is bearable, but Acting Lesson is a mess. I can understand when people say that they don't like games from that Dev.
once again - i did NOT say that i dont like the games - i just dont like the attitude of the dev himself (and thats a personal thing)

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes