Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
So, is this game meant to be impossible, or what?
Or is Sage just a dogshit class to play?
The pain is real. :HideThePain:

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
So, is this game meant to be impossible, or what?
Or is Sage just a dogshit class to play?
The pain is real. :HideThePain:
sage is dogshit, which is kinda funny since the gameplay is about "convincing" your opponents. Then again, the underlying threat of violence is the best way to "convince" your opponents after all.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
sage is dogshit, which is kinda funny since the gameplay is about "convincing" your opponents. Then again, the underlying threat of violence is the best way to "convince" your opponents after all.
Ha, noted, thank you.

ananasmayonez

Mar 2, 2022
could always just pay for additional content instead of expecting devs to give you everything for free.
the arcade content I get in the normal save file is also off. Anyway, if you have the save file with everything turned on, could you please share it (with all arcade mode turned on)

Last edited:
Reactions: FANBOSS

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
sadly i cant get over the absurdity of the world that is being build here, i enjoyed the mechanics and the options to pick different presets for builds, but a corruption game were sex is basically the bread and butter, at first this game remind me of Karryn but she wasnt a slut from day 1, so the corruption did make sense for me, the world morals were not warped, i saw the same approach in Subverse, didnt like it there either, oh well, not my cup of tea, glhf with this one, it is good, just not my type.

orangis

May 2, 2020
Last edited:

Devileliet

Feb 24, 2018
Am I retarded, or is my game weirdly bugged? I can't get past the class selection screen at the start. Z, Space, QWEASDZXC, Tab, Control, Enter, LITERALLY EVERY KEYBOARD BUTTON. I've even tried keeping them pressed, also obviously clicking and holding. Nothing works. Reopened the game and all too. Wtf.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes