tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Is valid way to do quests to consider and agree with church guy firstly but don't run ritual, then accept Oktaria way? After that run ritual and have both quest lines available.

halftilt

Sep 10, 2020
damn, this came a long way. I still remember back I just break out of jail and that it. Nothing more and now this come many lore and stuff. Tho gotto wait for cooking more
Are there plan for hotel prostiution harlot stuff?? or like mini sex JSK style game? that would be nice
Thanks! And you can check out the roadmap if you're interested in seeing what's planned -- though I think the Comfort Officer game mode will be pretty close to what you're looking for.

so loaded last version save and decided to start from beginning and there are no key interactions just basic combats so i cant escape the first location
Yeah this is a known issue -- right now the save doesn't update some unlocks properly, so you end up getting stuck at the start. It should be fixed in the next version -- and it should fix the save too when I push the update.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
aya, roadmap is huge. It look like it going to take another year but good luck. I will wait til then

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: halftilt

Nibbajuice

Mar 8, 2020
Been keeping track of this game for a long bit now and plan on becoming a supporter soon as well thanks to my new job. I just took another look through the roadmap and something caught my eye. The sleep sex game mode on it seems really unique and interesting but I was wondering if you'd be willing to listen to an idea I had. Rather than it being like a game mode that's initiated by talking to soldiers earlier in the day similar to the side jobs, my idea is it could be implemented as a toggleable passive feature(whether activated from settings or from a flag event in game) with different degrees of probability based on her current (lewdness). Basically when you go to sleep there's a chance a soldier(s) could sneak into your room to initiate a sleep sex mini-game or something where if you succeed the check you wake up and they stop(with a possible option to just pretend to sleep through it even upon waking up depending on lewdness). This is mostly just me rambling about things you could already have binned as ideas but I just wanted to give an idea to have a cool feature like this stand out more from the other features that follow a more (talk to person, activate game mode ) style. If you decide to consider this feature it would be awesome and I have no expectations for you to credit me out for the idea. I'm just putting it out in the world hoping it passes your eyes and you like it.

• Thinking Face

rockon123

Jan 31, 2018
This game has so much potential.
One thing I noticed is that the Love build is completely OP to the point of being broken. Hopefully combat will be fixed in upcoming updates.

Reactions: tseug

rockon123

Jan 31, 2018
Actually I am really confused by this game and lose the cave engagements, am I supposed to?
As per my experience, there are 3 ways to defeat an opponent.
1) Deplete their will-power guage
2) Fill their lust guage
3) Fill their pleasure guage for n number of times; n being mentioned in the icons

Andar89

Oct 7, 2020
well I have the feeling I do something wrong, as I can not beat a basic opponent before running out of willpower.
Also I played the confusing Trial of Piety part and still have to get 100$?

rockon123

Jan 31, 2018
well I have the feeling I do something wrong, as I can not beat a basic opponent before running out of willpower.
Also I played the confusing Trial of Piety part and still have to get 100$?
There's a skill to restore will power, you can trigger it every 4 turns. If you are not being able to finish off opponents, there's a high chance you are doing something wrong. I only used the lust/ love abilities which made the game super easy.

I did Trial of Piety to make progress in the quest. I have no idea about its mechanics...

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
Just discovered this game, it's fucking amazing. Apologies if this is posted somewhere, but is there any ETA on when we will be able to make our own archetype? And are there outfit options/customization in the game?

Nibbajuice

Mar 8, 2020
Just discovered this game, it's fucking amazing. Apologies if this is posted somewhere, but is there any ETA on when we will be able to make our own archetype? And are there outfit options/customization in the game?
If you go to their itch.io you can see their roadmap

Bubba16

Aug 9, 2020
Keep in mind that you do acquire attribute points as you level, so back at the station you can always add on points and unlock all of the other abilities.

Mar 18, 2019
Just got this recommended to me. I saw it a long time ago and never again, since I filter by anal.

Now I see a lot of talk about it in the thread.

So is this just a case of the missing tag?

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Just Discovered this game, i'm a fan of karryn's prison, and i must say this game have truly awesome potential.

Nice art quality (even if sometimes a bit inconsistant), nice gameplay (even if a bit confusing at the start).

For thoses who don't want to play as slut, you can take the negociation wich let ennemies always have a weakness, and then you just need to look at the icon on the ennemy info that correspond of one of your "attacks" icons, and use this "attack" to deal heavy damage.

Do the free demo version end when you fight the big dick goblin girl at spaceport?cause when i beat her i get a grey screen and can't do anything except force closing the game. This a bug or intended?

Edit: i tried to win the fight without sex, and it worked, so it was a bug.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Feb 25, 2022
what do i do in followed footsteps after talking to vaxus, and fighting once, i can't find any dojo anywhere :( (i have cleared the 5fights, i'm asking if there's any other content for now?)

Last edited:

halftilt

Sep 10, 2020
what do i do in followed footsteps after talking to vaxus, and fighting once, i can't find any dojo anywhere :( (i have cleared the 5fights, i'm asking if there's any other content for now?)
That's about the end of Phase 4, the rest of that questline should be added in the next update (and the final part of Episode 1) -- which I'm aiming to start testing for next week.

Been keeping track of this game for a long bit now and plan on becoming a supporter soon as well thanks to my new job. I just took another look through the roadmap and something caught my eye. The sleep sex game mode on it seems really unique and interesting but I was wondering if you'd be willing to listen to an idea I had...
That's pretty close to the idea I had for triggering the game mode! The idea is that whenever she goes to sleep, she can choose whether she leaves her Quarter's "open" for anyone to come visit her -- then people will start showing up.

And thanks for the kind words, I'm always glad to hear suggestions!

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
I've been running into a bug while spamming the arena defeat scene. Right at the end of the scene, the window becomes unresponsive and never comes back, I have to kill the process.

This happens consistently. Even if I have her do other things then come back it still freezes here.

1709510909758.png

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes