Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Still waiting on that dickgirl content. :rolleyes: At first, there was just the one, "This content in a future version!" sign (on the two planned planets). Now they're on everything, and it feels like there's been nothing new since first release. Goblin breeder gril was absolute peak, and we're still getting cheated out of her. :cry:

Last edited:

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
I'm still getting the crash at the end of the arena defeat scene also.
One thing I noticed is all my saves were still there when I started the new run. I assume it's saving stuff in my profile, anybody know where that is so I can wipe it out and start anew?

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
any1 unlocked the anal skill ? not sure it exists though
I ground until "blowjob," but then it becomes so pointlessly slow to level, I just went to the gallery. If anyone actually sat through the 10+ hours it would take to get to anal for the main content first boss... well, I don't really know what to say, but I'm sure they would. :censored:

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
was the content with Leslie scrapped ? the cadet in the security room, coz in the op there's a pic that doesn't seem to be viewable in game

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
I do believe half has mentioned wanting to make the sex a little more accessible but im not certain yet if that includes adjusting enemy behaviors/events and/or rebalancing the LOVE levels to make it less grindy. We'll see what they have cooked up eventually

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Anybody knows if patreon edition also hangs up this much? Or has it more content compared to this one?

Thx

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Hmmmm, even if you win the fight with the goo girl... nothing happens?
I made it far up to the point when i have seen the info about "going early on schedule" and something about "winning against enemy i shouldn't win".
The problem is that i have a high level right now, and seems to me that when my character deals high damage (critical hit maybe? idk because i cannot see the damage value on last hit) - the game hangs up on me badly. I suppose that damage calculation might be off here somehow, maybe?
Or this is an experience gained issue (bug maybe?). Because winning against the goo girl jumped my character like +20 commanding levels for a first time. Without game not responding... It was Very high experience reward.
But going also for a fight with her again and winning, or even Holodick fights "Kardassimin Slavers (M/F)" - make this game to hang out instantly after defeating the last foe standing...
So from my observation i would guess it is related to Experience gained or max exp level reached.

EDIT: above concerns version 0.45 - if in the future someone will dig out this post from the graveyard of all posts...

Last edited:
Reactions: SikaNauta

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
How to defeat the girl on the last fight of the tournament?
Thats simple, however will need repetition if unlucky.
Make a save game while being at "Gro'n Gala-Kor Hall". Than talk to Organizer and tell you wanna fight.
You need to be lucky to hit her with a critical hit. No matter what physical attack you have chosen.
Her regeneration rate makes it almost impossible to defeat her with low damage rolls. She will regen a lot of damage taken. So your luck is based on CRIT hit and a low level of your character. Because i think enemy stats scale to your character level.
Later in game it is even harder to defeat her yet again. Never did it by LOVE, only by hitting her so hard, that the damage dealt exceeds her life pool.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes