Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
random stupid question. i had to restart my game now i cant remember how to get the seduction deplomacy style. anyone know?

Reactions: Alkasal

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Hello, don't know if anyone has reported this yet.
But while in sensual stance, if you cum at the time as one of the detractor, you gain a free turn, and get stunned at the same time, there was still 1 detractor alive, don't know if it appends if you do that to the last detractor, so, it locks the combat, can't do anything beside Alt-F4.

Reactions: Donny Ranistvenich

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
My biggest gripe with the game is the dev's design of the other two methods of beating enemies in diplomacy.

You wanna insert some intellectualism here? Can you reference works from actual intellects? Like if we're trying to convince them the importance of ethics, and why sexy titslustmcgee should pass. Quote some bloody Immanuel Kant.

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
Is this edited AI art? Some of the hands have that conjoined finger thing going on, and I just seen a very questionable vagina.

asero

Oct 14, 2017
Is this edited AI art? Some of the hands have that conjoined finger thing going on, and I just seen a very questionable vagina.
I played the game, and I can safely assume that it is not AI, the conjoined fingers are sometimes a stylistic choice of artists. I dunno what you meant with the 'questional vagina' though. I didn't notice anything unusual.

Nexano

Aug 1, 2018
There are few noticible issues.
1) Game sometimes just "get dead" and don't respond to controls. Only thing you can do - press Esc and loose all unsaved process by quitting into MM. Same happens when you save game - all interactive objects is locked and only quitting current game fixes this.
2)Gian gap between 1 and 2 defeat minigames. Fist one tied to corruption level second one is not. First defeat sceene still to long and bit boring no matter what you do. At the end we have giant leaps from moderatly slow corruption to instant brutal meathole gangbang and back(strange that's MC internal organs not destroyed in process). Guess creator have problems with balancing things up and don't have clear understanding what he is trying to create in first place.
Will keep looking for this one still looking good and have potential.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
does anyone have any idea if trial of piety is finished? i completed it but nothing seems to have happened.

also regarding queen alliqua, which of the choices gets to keep her around? im confused if "take her in" means take her with you or take her to the authorities.

Last edited:

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
does anyone have any idea if trial of piety is finished? i completed it but nothing seems to have happened.

also regarding queen alliqua, which of the choices gets to keep her around? im confused if "take her in" means take her with you or take her to the authorities.
Dunno on first. Game is still WIP.

The latter if you take her in she will be in the Brig in your ship and you can talk to her. I don't know what else, again the game is still WIP. I remember if you let her go, you don't see her or I didn't see her back on planet. Whether future updates with this change or not is up in the air.

Regardless I would still see the game very early Beta if anything, the content is barebones at best and creator seems to be all over the place jumping around with stuff. Maybe in another year or two if it is still active it will shape up but at this stage there is mininum to do. Even the new rock paper scissors mini game is barebones, no sexual content, just a showcase of mechanics and some random effects per win.

Spanzz

Feb 12, 2020
Hope they bring more animations. That was the only thing lacking imo. Interesting game though.. i like the design.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes