VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

Bango

Nov 25, 2017
No body gonna mention the store lady not showing at all when you visit the store?
Or maybe it's just me?
Seems like there's an image error or something

Bango

Nov 25, 2017
would you please help me with that game ??? I don't know what I am doing wrong and the page that could possibly help me understand is in Japanese so I cant figure out why Silvie is not happy with me anymore . All I do is chat , pat her and buy her things . She also came to my bed by herself once , but since then she seems unhappy when I choose "to bed" option . what do I miss here ??? Please !?
Why don't you apply the english patch so you can understand whats happening?

HardGuy321

Jun 10, 2017
I don't know if my question was answered, but i wanted to know how to trigger the date event in the morning. If someone has the answer i would be grateful.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I know she can get meals at the cafe in the afternoon. She can go on dinner dates at late night. It's the time just before bedtime. I only know that she can go the woods in the early morning but that's more of a walk.

Theookta

Jun 11, 2017
Doesn't the LEWD or NOPY work?
Also, have you checked the Combined Post or post with attach on page 44?
thanks, it seems my idm was broken. i cant download games or anime right now, so i will download it when its working again.

HardGuy321

Jun 10, 2017
Yea does not seem to be in 2.2 but i see it in 1.9.2 but its okay. Thanks for your help

P.S. i think my 1.9.2 version might be moded so that why it may not work for 2.2

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Yea does not seem to be in 2.2 but i see it in 1.9.2 but its okay. Thanks for your help

P.S. i think my 1.9.2 version might be moded so that why it may not work for 2.2
high probability its a mod... cause the only date is picnic date in wood which lead to original content

BudGet

Aug 4, 2017
is there a way to cheat in the new version with cheat engine or some thing?
Yeah, there is a way. You can adjust anything if you fiddle with files. For example, if you open up \data\scenario\act_with\tea.ks you can adjust how much lust it gives you each time she drinks tea with pink flower. It speeds up the game progress a lot.

For example, this is what you should be looking for:
[cm][call target="*flower_talk" ][eval exp="f.flower=f.flower-1" ][eval exp="f.lust_act=f.lust_act+4" ]
[eval exp="f.lust=f.lust+5" ]

That's code for small amount of pink flower(1).

You can edit if the flowers decrease, even set it to increase each time you use them, by editing eval exp="f.flower=f.flower-1".
And, of course, the lust increase: eval exp="f.lust=f.lust+5". Set it to whatever your heart desires.
Save it and enjoy.

Reactions: Jirachi

Darkwatcher

Mar 12, 2018
Hi, i just download this but i cant load my old save data (ver 1.9.2) i already copy the save date like above but i'm a bit confuse what to do after, i try to open memory (Jscripts file) but got an error. BTW thanks for the translates

Downhilldown

Dec 6, 2017
Hi, i just download this but i cant load my old save data (ver 1.9.2) i already copy the save date like above but i'm a bit confuse what to do after, i try to open memory (Jscripts file) but got an error. BTW thanks for the translates
Saves from 1.9.2 and older DOES NOT work on 2.0.0 and newer.

To make sure your old saves works:
- Move "TeechingFeeling1_tyrano_data.sav" or "TeechingFeeling_tyrano_data" from the old game to the new.
- Load save.
- Click «Memories» (text button or "gear" button).
- Click «Back» (text button or "arrow" button).
- Overwrite save or create a new.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
yeah i just love people constantly asking what's new in the update before putting 1% of effort to read previous comments :OhMyGoodness:
I just go view the Update_History.txt and Google Translate it XD

Btw, you don't mind me using Sylvie's Image url in your signature to use in my signature right? (Was lazy enough to resize and reupload my own lel)

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes