VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

SpardaFamily

Jan 12, 2018
i reed that thx.but second scene still closed...i just don't know what to do....hold sex 2 times but she just rape me at night in bed after full day work.

douglasdamm

Mar 10, 2018
i reed that thx.but second scene still closed...i just don't know what to do....hold sex 2 times but she just rape me at night in bed after full day work.
i dont know if this is correct but what i did was: need over 600 lust (mine was around 850). let her be in frustrated state (dont have sex until she says something before bedtime, i didnt even had to deny the sex, only needed the frustration status), touch her to make the hearts appear around the menu or give pink flower tea (horny state) and work until the end of the day (you dont have to waste all the day working, just the last time block).

dsouliv03

Feb 13, 2018
i dont know if this is correct but what i did was: need over 600 lust (mine was around 850). let her be in frustrated state (dont have sex until she says something before bedtime, i didnt even had to deny the sex, only needed the frustration status), touch her to make the hearts appear around the menu or give pink flower tea (horny state) and work until the end of the day (you dont have to waste all the day working, just the last time block).
dont have sex till she ask for it

the first time she ask you for sex bring her in room

next time she ask just pat her then wait for second one when she show u her pussy then bring her to bed

then next will be just pat her everytime she ask for sex till she wakes u up in night

douglasdamm

Mar 10, 2018
dont have sex till she ask for it

the first time she ask you for sex bring her in room

next time she ask just pat her then wait for second one when she show u her pussy then bring her to bed

then next will be just pat her everytime she ask for sex till she wakes u up in night
ehh, was asking how to get the 2nd nurse scene, not the impatient scene.
anyway, i just tried what i wrote, and i got the 2nd nurse scene again! so good luck !

dsouliv03

Feb 13, 2018
ehh, was asking how to get the 2nd nurse scene, not the impatient scene
ahh // in 2nd nurse scene u just need a high lust

well i edit the wine and market file so my status was

intimacy = 4348 and lust = 5499

Bango

Nov 25, 2017
I just go view the Update_History.txt and Google Translate it XD
Omg theres nothing worst than google translate:FeelsBadMan:
But anyway i figured out that there's a new scene in the woods triggered by certain clothes(kimono and tight dress)
I dont know what else i couldnt understand a word x'D

Bango

Nov 25, 2017
I tried but I guess I was doing something wrong and it didn't work properly ! Anyway maybe some other time I will give it a try ! thanks !
Just unzip the patch file and paste the content in the game directory
It will ask you to replace existing files so choose ok

Parthornax

Feb 5, 2018
Normally in these types of games we are always destroying things. relationships,innocence,people...

this might be the only game where your taking something that is already broken... and try to fix it...

I love it... would love to see more games like this or maybe a sequel....

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Normally in these types of games we are always destroying things. relationships,innocence,people...

this might be the only game where your taking something that is already broken... and try to fix it...

I love it... would love to see more games like this or maybe a sequel....
Sadly a sequel won't be happening at all, but yeah, will likes & loves to see more like this one around, to makes comparisons.

dsouliv03

Feb 13, 2018
why is that? :cryingface: did the game sold poorly or the developer lost interest or what?
yeah its sad.... game like this supposed to be on top
awesome concept , beautiful story

i hope dev will continue this and create an epic multiple endings

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
why is that? :cryingface: did the game sold poorly or the developer lost interest or what?

The game is still under development, since he's still adding things to it, also this game doesn't have a squeaky clean reputation in some places... Do to some of its content.... Also this will be his final game, when he have it completed.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes