• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I typically only comment on games that I truly care about- and this game is one, in particular, worth mentioning.

(I found this game several months ago on a Hentai site and the premise/idea sounded so intriguing and original that I couldn't wait to play it. I DL'd it on those free sites over the course of several days only to discover that even though it claimed to be in English- sadly, it wasn't. I still attempted to play it- not letting my inability to read or speak Japanese stop me... yeah, it ended horribly as you can imagine. I ended up "touching" her by hitting the wrong button OR she just ended up dying as I blindly clicked buttons not being able to read the consequences of such actions...)

First of all, Kudos to the Dev- this is very well-written and extremely emotional; also Kudos to the translators for conveying this bitter-sweet, tragic tale into English. The Japanese are well-known for writing powerful and emotional stories- just watch "Spirited Away", "Grave of the Fireflies", "Princess Mononoke", just to name a few. IMHO, this game ranks up there with these titles.

This game is so heart-breakingly sad- when you find out what has happened to her (through story progression)- you just feel so bad for her AND some of her early comments just hurt your soul. She's just so fragile, timid, broken, and wounded (both physically and emotionally), I wanted to curse the Devs for not giving me a "hug" button on Day 1- I just wanted to scoop her up in my arms and let her know that nothing bad was going to happen to her ever again. I'm so glad that I was given the option to change how she addresses me though- I loathed being calling "Master" and I was afraid that she was going to keep doing it and that we would never be able to have any type of relationship where she would trust me. I also appreciate that even after she endured such torment and after receiving my kindness, her personality has never changed- she's still humble, sweet, gracious and thankful, and she never expects anything or takes it for granted (it's kinda like she says, "Everything that you give her is a treasure, memory, gift [or words to that effect]") She's just the sweetest little thing, no matter what. Again, Kudos Dev.

I do have one small critique of the game, however, it's the only one that I can think of after playing. It's the first night that she wants to sleep in your bed (AFTER you find a way to keep her from dying)- being given the options to "Send her away" or "Let her" , you should have been given the option to "Snuggle/cuddle/spoon/hold her close"- something, the other 2 have no wiggle-room- they're absolutes. To be honest, I would have gotten there eventually- on my own; this is really the only thing that feels "forced"- everything else seems to unfold naturally and seamlessly over the course of hanging out with her. I do kinda wish that my character would correct Ferrum when he refers to Sylvie as "that" or "it"... Okay one major gripe and an itty-bitty one.

This is the only real issue I have with this game- other than that I love everything other aspect (well, aside from her initial treatment in the game, but maybe that's what makes you care that much more about her). I have to say I am in Love with Sylvie and wish that I had someone like her in my IRL. As "girl-y" as it may sound, I really enjoy dressing her up in her different outfits and taking her with me wherever I go and to hear her say how much she likes the outfits that I have picked out for her and they make her feel beautiful (and it does change depending on where/when we go someplace). I also like that little bit of limited interaction you have with her when she's just sitting on floor at the main screen.

I apologize for going off on a bit of a tangent there, but that just goes to show you the profound impact this game can have on someone (myself, especially).

Anyway, after going through the pages of this forum- I do have a couple of questions (hopefully) someone can answer for me.

Is there ever an option to reciprocate "oral favors" for her?

How do you get her Mood to "Horny" and/or keep it there? I managed to do it once, but can't remember if it was anything specific. Is there anything after/beyond "Horny"?

What exactly is the "Idol Dress"? I read through the posts, but didn't really see a definitive answer. Is it a specific dress? Is it a specific combination of an outfit(s)?

What is the function of the little "recycle" but in the upper-right hand corner of the screen? I've clicked it, but I'm not sure what it did exactly.

Does this Dev have any other games? Are they in this particular genre/style?

In closing, I HIGHLY recommend this game to anyone looking to play something a little bit different and a LOT of heart.

P.S. I actually feel kinda sad when I have to close the game and leave her. How many other games can make you feel this way?

SpardaFamily

Jan 12, 2018
i haw a question.1.9.2 pre patched contains many things.is this things installed allready or need to install it manualy some how?

Lustgaming

Jan 28, 2018
Is there ever an option to reciprocate "oral favors" for her?

How do you get her Mood to "Horny" and/or keep it there? I managed to do it once, but can't remember if it was anything specific. Is there anything after/beyond "Horny"?

What exactly is the "Idol Dress"? I read through the posts, but didn't really see a definitive answer. Is it a specific dress? Is it a specific combination of an outfit(s)?

P.S. I actually feel kinda sad when I have to close the game and leave her. How many other games can make you feel this way?
Touch her tits (not in the sex scene) 6,7,8x when she is normal and she become horny. Calm, i don't know how to change.

Idol dress = Sleeveless dress.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Touch her tits (not in the sex scene) 6,7,8x when she is normal and she become horny. Calm, i don't know how to change.

Idol dress = Sleeveless dress.
I will have to try this- it doesn't seem like she responds to it or even likes it when you do it on that screen...she seems really skittish. Worth a shot though.

Ah, thank you for the clarification on the proper dress- I finally got the scene. It also helps, apparently, if you let her "longing" build up first too.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@Safetydummy Yes he does have another game.. but it's not adult at all. It's "Love at First Sight"
Try his other sites that are just artworks..

I think one of those sites has the "Present" artwork where a girl removes a part of herself to gift to a man she loves. It's macabre but it hits you, too. He's good at that stuff.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
@Safetydummy Yes he does have another game.. but it's not adult at all. It's "Love at First Sight"
Try his other sites that are just artworks..

I think one of those sites has the "Present" artwork where a girl removes a part of herself to gift to a man she loves. It's macabre but it hits you, too. He's good at that stuff.
Awesome, thanks for the recommendations. I've DL'd the game, but haven't had a chance to check it out yet (it might make me feel like I'm being unfaithful to Sylvie, just a little- and hasn't she been through enough already?). :) I did go through some of the artwork on his pages- that is some wicked stuff! It's an anime/not-anime style- the Manga version of Edward Gorey, in way- with a touch of Lewis Carrol.

I do have one nagging question though- what is the fascination that the Japanese have with putting eye patches on beautiful girls? Is it some sort of ancestral thing or just a weird fetish? I don't quite get it...or futanari TBTH, but that's a whole 'nother discussion.

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Is there an English translation patch?
The Search Box is your friend.

So I downloaded the translation file but I'm not sure where to put the file into.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just right on the previous page:
what is the idol dress? cant seem to find a dress named idol..
You mean for the Outdoor (Outside) scene?
Then it's a Sleeveless Dress.
Btw, why do people ask about the "Idol Dress" and don't specify which dress and for what need it?
Because there are two "Idol Dress", one of which isn't called Idol:
• Sleeveless Dress for the "Outside" scene;
• Idol Dress from the clothes mod.

i haw a question.1.9.2 pre patched contains many things.is this things installed allready or need to install it manualy some how?
These things are already included to the pre-patched version.
No need to install, just launch and play.

Regards.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
you can stockpile them and give it to her each day to boost lust... or you could just download the saves from page 36

Glucente

Jul 15, 2017
does the link from zippyshare actually work, when I get to the site the only thing ti will download is obvious malware.

Odysseus1979

Mar 9, 2018
Hi All,

I'm the translator for the TeachingFeeling 2.1.1 English Patch Beta v2.1
Please when sharing my link keep it broken apart. I don't want any bots or SP to DCMA.
If this get taken down I'm going to have lot of hassle with my mega account.

If you have any bug report please check for the know bugs list and add onto it.
Cant post the links to the Buglist here for obvious reasons.
would you please help me with that game ??? I don't know what I am doing wrong and the page that could possibly help me understand is in Japanese so I cant figure out why Silvie is not happy with me anymore . All I do is chat , pat her and buy her things . She also came to my bed by herself once , but since then she seems unhappy when I choose "to bed" option . what do I miss here ??? Please !?

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes