• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Here, in this thread, there are 3 ways to find this game or another info:
I know these sites, I also have other games by this developer.
And to the developer, there are no questions. He has everything in order
And I have no complaints about the translator. The whole question is the correctness of the information delivery. I go to the developer's site - there version 2.1.1 I come here, and here 2.3 or 2.4. And nowhere is it written to what version this relates. In recent days, they have written in detail
Even now the theme says version 2.2 + patch
and the instructions say version 2.2b + patch
I open the link, there is no version 2.2b. Only 2.2
What prevents you from properly issue the theme? And then there will be no unnecessary questions.

trexx2k

Oct 29, 2017
Does anybody have a list of the special outfit interactions? I've gotten most of outfits and upon using the naked apron option and seeing a new scene I started wondering if all or any other outfits unlock extra scenes.

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
I know these sites, I also have other games by this developer.
And to the developer, there are no questions. He has everything in order
And I have no complaints about the translator. The whole question is the correctness of the information delivery. I go to the developer's site - there version 2.1.1 I come here, and here 2.3 or 2.4. And nowhere is it written to what version this relates. In recent days, they have written in detail
Even now the theme says version 2.2 + patch
and the instructions say version 2.2b + patch
I open the link, there is no version 2.2b. Only 2.2
What prevents you from properly issue the theme? And then there will be no unnecessary questions.
I'm not the creator of this topic and I haven't any permission to edit the OP.
Therefore I wrote The Combined Post with useful info about the game, translations and mods.
Also I wrote a post to update the OP but still none of the moders used it.

MrPix

Feb 13, 2018
Just cant seem to figure out how to get the night shop unlocked... Tried everything on this thread. Walking around at night doesnt work. The only place i can go alone to at night is the Restaurant. Cant even go outside yet at day 6-7. Anyone knows wut to do?

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Just cant seem to figure out how to get the night shop unlocked... Tried everything on this thread. Walking around at night doesnt work. The only place i can go alone to at night is the Restaurant. Cant even go outside yet at day 6-7. Anyone knows wut to do?
At what exact time of the day you're trying to out to the Night Shop?
Have you tried to go alone to the town and walk around untill night and then enter into the shop?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
you have to go out alone at night (one or 2 time slot before auto going to bed)...

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
@TCMS
My apologies for bothering, but among the moders of which I know, you're the only one whose work I really know and who really performs own duties and helps users, even if it's annoying ^_^

Since people are having trouble (surprise, confusion and etc.) with the current OP, can you, please, help people get the updated OP using the post below?

EDIT: Done, tyvm.

Regards.

Last edited:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
TIPS FOR THOSE WHO COMPLAIN PATCH 2.4B DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY

IF YOU LOOKING FOR MORE CONTENT RATHER THAN READING ALL DIALOGUE AND DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO WORK THOSE UI?

HOVER THEM AND WAIT FEW SECONDS... A POP-UP WILL SHOW WHAT THAT BUTTON DO IN ENGLISH

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Does anybody have a list of the special outfit interactions? I've gotten most of outfits and upon using the naked apron option and seeing a new scene I started wondering if all or any other outfits unlock extra scenes.
Try to check it here:

Last edited:

douglasdamm

Mar 10, 2018
So I downloaded the translation file but I'm not sure where to put the file into.
1st post in the 1st page, or what is called "OP", theres a spoiler there with instructions. anyway, all you have to do is copy the contents into the game folder and overwrite... if the copy and paste doesnt ask you for overwrite then you did something wrong lol

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes