• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

OmegaAlpga

Mar 9, 2021
Hi Guys, I'm having an issue running this game using JoiPlay. I've never encountered this problem before. Recently, when I tried to play again after a long hiatus, I found it to be laggy and slow for some reason. So, I deleted it and downloaded the pre-patched version again.

1714496976982.png

However, I can't play it; JoiPlay says it doesn't support this type of game. What does it mean it cannot support this? I've downloaded this game many times using JoiPlay without any problems, but now I can't.

1714497118326.jpeg

My Joiplay is also on the latest update.

Ishiiran

Apr 25, 2024
How do i use my old save? I downloaded the apk with mod now my progress start over so i was wondering how do i use my old save (it's the same version)

Prince Cumelot

Jul 24, 2019
Teaching Feeling 4.0.6 for Android

Changes:

• First version for Android of Vercion 4.0.6
  • Installed patch ttfpatchguy corresponding to the date 2/5/2023
  • Added support to be able to use translation patches (.tpatch files) on Android, to apply a translation patch you must place the "TF_fix.tpatch" file in the "Games-Port-HimikoS/Teaching Feeling English/4.0.6/" folder.
  • Added a slider that controls the view of the game, if you have display problems after applying a single patch, go to app settings and move the slider that says Zoom.
  • An option was added that controls the type of saving that will be done, by default it is in "file", but you can change it to "webstorage_compress", just keep in mind that in "webstorage_compress" the game saves cannot be saved backup or share with another operating system.

Download:
Uh, I think there something wrong here ... (screenshot)

It just won't get right no matter what I do with the zoom setting.

I'm on Android 12, phone model is Itel S665L. Not sure if this related, but my current screen dpi is 423.

BryanBosling^_^

Formerly 'NigBigger ^_^'
May 10, 2020
Running 3.0.22, with modpack

I remember seeing a comment about lust dropping to zero and have been having this issue. I'd prefer to avoid cheating if possible because it kind of breaks the immersion for me and doing it every day to keep it consistent is annoying. Tried at H-Setting 2 and it still didn't seem to work, nor did a game restart. Lust sometimes goes up to 5 after sex, but not always. It seems trying taking to bed the following night after it resets to 0 will not add lust the next day, and it stays at 0. Interestingly, over the course of the day after a successful increase, the lust drops from 5 to 4.

Even more interesting is that at H-Setting 3, the lust no longer goes to zero overnight but instead drops by 1.
This still isn't supposed to be how it works, but may be much more manageable than the lower settings. It's completely impossible to progress without cheating on the lower settings, which is what I'd prefer to play on. If anyone has figured out what causes this or if there's something I'm not understanding I'd appreciate it. Haven't tested at 4.

Also, is there an intimacy, lust, or other hidden requirement to see the suspicious guy at the market? Been going there frequently and haven't seen him at all, but if it's because my lust is too low that'd explain it.

Cobaltfish

Mar 17, 2024
Running 3.0.22, with modpack

I remember seeing a comment about lust dropping to zero and have been having this issue. I'd prefer to avoid cheating if possible because it kind of breaks the immersion for me and doing it every day to keep it consistent is annoying. Tried at H-Setting 2 and it still didn't seem to work, nor did a game restart. Lust sometimes goes up to 5 after sex, but not always. It seems trying taking to bed the following night after it resets to 0 will not add lust the next day, and it stays at 0. Interestingly, over the course of the day after a successful increase, the lust drops from 5 to 4.

Even more interesting is that at H-Setting 3, the lust no longer goes to zero overnight but instead drops by 1.
This still isn't supposed to be how it works, but may be much more manageable than the lower settings. It's completely impossible to progress without cheating on the lower settings, which is what I'd prefer to play on. If anyone has figured out what causes this or if there's something I'm not understanding I'd appreciate it. Haven't tested at 4.

Also, is there an intimacy, lust, or other hidden requirement to see the suspicious guy at the market? Been going there frequently and haven't seen him at all, but if it's because my lust is too low that'd explain it.
Are you going to the market in the morning? Also you need to be alone when you go to the market.

Reactions: BryanBosling^_^
4.50 star(s) 108 Votes