VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life of Your Dreams [v0.5] [DirtyNovels]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
Thank you guys for your feedback and support. I already now can announce that the model of the teacher will change in the future update(as well as the model of father). Helen will remain the same, I understand that not everyone likes a breast of this size but I think that there are people here who like this kind of boobs like me.
Change the dad, yes, but definitely not the boob sizes of the teacher or Helen.

Jul 12, 2017
Long live the mighty Potato Republic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One advice on how to do it right: simply deliver - don't milk it, don't stretch it, don't delay it. Give people decent updates on a regular basis w/o inventing all possible excuses every month like so many others. Don't release "yay, 11 new renders in this version" updates. Don't do all that shady shit, put some effort into it and you'll get the pledges.

Oh, yeah. One more thing fam - compress (or optimize) yer fockin' .pngs or use jpeg with HQ preset.

Reactions: SomeOneButNotMe

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Hey, this is kinda like Beggar of Net's game My New Life. This is a good thing! Klub17 can create some of the best and most varied models. Way better than all the static Ren'py models in other games whose faces almost look completely the same. You've got variety, so that's already points in your favor.

But yeah, for a start this game looks like it has potential. You've got full animations in here which is awesome. They're nice and lengthy too and you can skip them if you want. Already a lot of the headaches RPGmaker inspires look like they'll be completely absent. The girls look great too, my favorites being Lucy, Abbey, Andrea and Grace. Some seem a little odd and proportions are a bit off balance but very good for a 0.1 release. You can always go back and edit the models if you want.

As for nitpicks, I think that the clothes of the girls should be changed up a bit. While the outfits are hot, Grace and Annie in particular should at least have casuals or school clothes rather than what they already have. The proportions for some of the girls like Annie (her hips), and Helen and the Teacher don't really strike the same balance some other girls do. I LOVE big breasts, but I do think the rest of their body proportions should match if they've got huge bust sizes, or at least balance them out. Like in My New Life even the characters with the hugest knockers have bodies that balance them out somewhat so they don't look completely out of place.

My only real complaint is that I wish Annie, Grace and the mom were his STEP family instead of being straight incest. I'm not a huge fan of the incest genre, I find the concept of romancing a step family much hotter, but that's just me. This just a matter of preference I'll still play it regardless.

So yeah, a game with nice plump, curvy women and excellent animations. I'll be watching this to see how the models are improved and what other girls are added. I'll be comparing this to My New Life for a while (I kinda already did) but when this game starts to get some traction I hope this game's quality will equal or even surpass BoN's game. Of course, that depends on how much time and effort the creator puts into it. We'll see.

Overall good start. Just make sure you make the game YOU want to and everyone else will come to enjoy it. Again, good models, good engine, there's room for improvement, accept criticism but ignore haters and good luck with this one.

SomeOneButNotMe

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2018
I don't mean to sound rude, but how much content is there on the first release? I'd love to try it, but I feel little to no content ruins my first impressions of the game.

Also, how often do you plan to release updates?

In any case, thank you a TON for posting links to play here. New and free content is always welcomed. Please keep it up!
I think you should wait for version 0.2 if you want to get better impressions. I started the pool in Patreon and now heads up the release of updates once a month, but with a lot of content.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Ok, will be waiting for 0.2 then.

Otherwise, do you know about roleplay ?
Then, what is called a background ?
Spoiler of sort, as they give light to prior to the "now" time. which are then useful as to adjust the interactions between players.
Point then, is that you do not need to go full spoiler, give us contextual data or even better a short story ?

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Hey, this is kinda like Beggar of Net's game My New Life. This is a good thing! Klub17 can create some of the best and most varied models. Way better than all the static Ren'py models in other games whose faces almost look completely the same. You've got variety, so that's already points in your favor.

But yeah, for a start this game looks like it has potential. You've got full animations in here which is awesome. They're nice and lengthy too and you can skip them if you want. Already a lot of the headaches RPGmaker inspires look like they'll be completely absent. The girls look great too, my favorites being Lucy, Abbey, Andrea and Grace. Some seem a little odd and proportions are a bit off balance but very good for a 0.1 release. You can always go back and edit the models if you want.

As for nitpicks, I think that the clothes of the girls should be changed up a bit. While the outfits are hot, Grace and Annie in particular should at least have casuals or school clothes rather than what they already have. The proportions for some of the girls like Annie (her hips), and Helen and the Teacher don't really strike the same balance some other girls do. I LOVE big breasts, but I do think the rest of their body proportions should match if they've got huge bust sizes, or at least balance them out. Like in My New Life even the characters with the hugest knockers have bodies that balance them out somewhat so they don't look completely out of place.

My only real complaint is that I wish Annie, Grace and the mom were his STEP family instead of being straight incest. I'm not a huge fan of the incest genre, I find the concept of romancing a step family much hotter, but that's just me. This just a matter of preference I'll still play it regardless.

So yeah, a game with nice plump, curvy women and excellent animations. I'll be watching this to see how the models are improved and what other girls are added. I'll be comparing this to My New Life for a while (I kinda already did) but when this game starts to get some traction I hope this game's quality will equal or even surpass BoN's game. Of course, that depends on how much time and effort the creator puts into it. We'll see.

Overall good start. Just make sure you make the game YOU want to and everyone else will come to enjoy it. Again, good models, good engine, there's room for improvement, accept criticism but ignore haters and good luck with this one.
Step-families are a boring cop-out. Either accept your incest fetish or don't, but don't lie to yourself.

Jeffpool

Aug 10, 2017
not bad so far, the boobs of Helen and the teacher are abit too big for my liking, other than that I like it.

SomeOneButNotMe

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2018
i got this warning aswell :(
I do not even know why such a problem might appear. I checked it right now on my computer and everything is fine.
Try downloading again from MEGA. If there is a possibility to tell on which particular file the antivirus swears.

SomeOneButNotMe

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2018
Ok, will be waiting for 0.2 then.

Otherwise, do you know about roleplay ?
Then, what is called a background ?
Spoiler of sort, as they give light to prior to the "now" time. which are then useful as to adjust the interactions between players.
Point then, is that you do not need to go full spoiler, give us contextual data or even better a short story ?
To the next version I'll add a more detailed background to the game.
Now you can read PLOT on Patreon page, but it only applies to version 0.1.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes