VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life of Your Dreams [v0.5] [DirtyNovels]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Good game, like the Animations, in the kitchen scene with the brother is that a gun on the counter.:WutFace:
Could use some tiding up on the English:cool: (okey)

Reactions: SomeOneButNotMe

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
This means that from your choices will depend on the development of the plot.
i think this should be other way around,otherwise it will be KN.
special voting and influence the development of the plot
no,just no. there should be only ONE VISION of the plot,not hundreds. it's a great way to ruin your game,alos it's show that you have 0 vision of your own game aka "do it for me cuz i ran out of ideas / didn't had any to begin with"

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
At first I though "great another russian crappy translation game. incoming headache." But your engrish isn't all that bad, just needs some polish.

TK17 (what 3dsexvilla turned into) doesnt mean everyone has to look chubby. and FFS the tits are way too big. Like Darkhound1 is going "that shits over the top" too big. There are some good bodymods over at modsgarden. BoN likes his girls on the bbw side, doesnt mean you have to follow. And lose dads shitty beard. That thing is god aweful and whoever made that needs to be smacked around. I get that facial hair isn't the games strongsuit, so you should go with what is.

Also don't imitate too much what is already done. I see a lot of My New Life here right down to the MGS and RPGM sounds he used. There are so many free audio sites you don't have to take from another game.

Finally, no matter how good your game gets, incest is putting a massive target on your patreon right now so your really developing that at a bad time. The pictures imply your doing your sisters/mom so its a matter of time before your shut down. Take that stuff down. Talk about being a game developer and thats it. don't mention the game or make a dummy game.

v1si0n4ry

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I like the idea of being able to maintain more than one relationship at a time and the sound effects are just so funny, haha. Waiting for the next update

SomeOneButNotMe

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2018
At first I though "great another russian crappy translation game. incoming headache." But your engrish isn't all that bad, just needs some polish.

TK17 (what 3dsexvilla turned into) doesnt mean everyone has to look chubby. and FFS the tits are way too big. Like Darkhound1 is going "that shits over the top" too big. There are some good bodymods over at modsgarden. BoN likes his girls on the bbw side, doesnt mean you have to follow. And lose dads shitty beard. That thing is god aweful and whoever made that needs to be smacked around. I get that facial hair isn't the games strongsuit, so you should go with what is.

Also don't imitate too much what is already done. I see a lot of My New Life here right down to the MGS and RPGM sounds he used. There are so many free audio sites you don't have to take from another game.

Finally, no matter how good your game gets, incest is putting a massive target on your patreon right now so your really developing that at a bad time. The pictures imply your doing your sisters/mom so its a matter of time before your shut down. Take that stuff down. Talk about being a game developer and thats it. don't mention the game or make a dummy game.
I will listen to some of your advice. But the patreon already has a bunch of projects with incest. Maybe I just do not know the case. I do not understand why somebody might have problems with incest in a visual novel but I'll try to be more careful.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Looks so much like what BON would be doing. However, the author has the same dedication and can make it less buggy I am happy.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I love big tits, and I don't mind if all the females have them, but you don't need all of them to have them. If you prefer it that way though, I'd say go for it.

Oh, and about the beard? You can just make him clean shaven from this point on, and have the MC ask him about it, to which he could reply "I decided it wasn't working out and it was time for a change" or "we finally convinced him to get rid of the beard."

maike18

Dec 28, 2017
Do not say that this game is like my new life, because this game is a thousand times better than my new life. It gives to realize that it has certain cemelhança with my new life but only because my new life was used like inspiration to create this masterpiece.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
atleast for me it does :D
He was saying it's exactly like it. Which it seems to be.

I don't think Poland will be able to help much with his English

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes