VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life of Your Dreams [v0.5] [DirtyNovels]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Game was surprisingly entertaining. As some have said however, having huge boobs can be ok, but these are so big that they no longer look like boobs sometimes. Could be someone's fetish though, so who knows.
This I feel is a good example of making an erotic game without going out of your way with renders and whatnot, so looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: SomeOneButNotMe

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
I've played it and really enjoyed it. Alright, English isn't your first language, but it's still easy to understand what you mean and it's far better than anything I could do in a different language.

The storyline is a bit generic, but so what? It's fun and it works.

The models have huge boobs, but as far as I'm concerned the bigger the boobs the better, so I personally wouldn't mind them being even bigger.

It is similar to My new Life, but this is looking far far better. So far there is no grind, you don't need a walkthrough to have a clue what to do and it is more fun to play. In this it is similar to Battle of the Bulges.

Great game, I'm looking forwards to the next installment.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Nice Game. A Clone of BON i must say but its in Ren'Py so i am loving it. Animations are nice. Good work Dev. & Team. Eagerly waiting for the next versions. Good Luck. Cheers!!

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
So this is going to be an attempt at copying MNL with a bit of a twist? You guys must know what that means right?

Brother is going to be an 'eric'...

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I will listen to some of your advice. But the patreon already has a bunch of projects with incest. Maybe I just do not know the case. I do not understand why somebody might have problems with incest in a visual novel but I'll try to be more careful.
Since october some of the largest projects containing incest have been shut down and plead their case or completely change stuff in the games. Dating my Daughter is now completely shut out of patreon, parental love, teacher's pets, honestly the list of games that didn't get shut down even temporarily is shorter than the ones that did.

A good example is Dating my Daughter, as it complied with patreons rules and was back up, but recently shut down again even though they complied as the game itself was examined. This is a patreon that made 15k a month.

SomeOneButNotMe

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2018
Since october some of the largest projects containing incest have been shut down and plead their case or completely change stuff in the games. Dating my Daughter is now completely shut out of patreon, parental love, teacher's pets, honestly the list of games that didn't get shut down even temporarily is shorter than the ones that did.

A good example is Dating my Daughter, as it complied with patreons rules and was back up, but recently shut down again even though they complied as the game itself was examined. This is a patreon that made 15k a month.
Thanks for the warning. I think that I will need to make some minor corrections about the origin of the protagonist in the next update.

SomeOneButNotMe

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2018
Thank you guys for your feedback and support. I already now can announce that the model of the teacher will change in the future update(as well as the model of father). Helen will remain the same, I understand that not everyone likes a breast of this size but I think that there are people here who like this kind of boobs like me.

ToFreaky

Sep 14, 2017
As i tried to run the game via the LifeOfYourDreams.exe my Avira Antivirus gave me a Virus detection [ TR/Crypt.ZPACK.Gen (Cloud) ] whats that about? (it's a trojan)

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Thanks for the warning. I think that I will need to make some minor corrections about the origin of the protagonist in the next update.
Or you could do what Man of the House did. Keep the incest version off Patreon and release a restore patch here, if you'd rather not receive a threatening letter about closure from Patreon.

About the game, I'll wait for the next build. Not a fan of boobsplosion, but if it's good enough I might be able to see the game behind it.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I read: Bla, bla. bla bla.... bla... Incest..... stop.
I'm sold. Downloading.

Praying that it does not disappoint.
Else to the recycle bin it goes.

KarlHungus

Oct 6, 2017
This game was pretty damn good for a first release. It definitely shows lots of promise. For English not being your native language you did a great job in my opinion. There were a few errors in the writing here and there but nothing that took away from the fun of the game.

I see a lot of people complaining about the boobs being too big. I think this has to do with the fact that when clothed, they look weird. Having fooled around with TK17 before, I'm guessing that the teacher probably looks better and less awkward nude than in clothes. Maybe finding better outfits for the huge breasted women might help with the look. Personally, I'm a fan of huge sizes and wouldn't want to see them much smaller. Maybe adjusting the shape of them might help too, I don't know. Just try to have a good variance in the character's body types. If every female character has monster tits, it can take away from the character's allure of having them.

Vodokk

Aug 7, 2017
I don't mean to sound rude, but how much content is there on the first release? I'd love to try it, but I feel little to no content ruins my first impressions of the game.

Also, how often do you plan to release updates?

In any case, thank you a TON for posting links to play here. New and free content is always welcomed. Please keep it up!

assman39se76

May 14, 2017
Hmm... Plz excuse my retarded attempt of humor.. but "Aprilsun said - .....There is a lot of room for improvement like the way the teacher and Helen looks and of course the english needs a bit of polish." Hmm :rolleyes: EN + PL.... Maybe insert "kurwa mać, Suka Blyat, Jebana Kutas, Pierdole, dupek mamusi etc. instead of commas and make a real hardcore gopnick game where everybody wears adidas trainers, cheap ass jewelry, leather shoes, and squats while drinking vodka and eating sunflower seeds... hahaha... Life of Boris - Don't fuck my mother, kurwa mać!! the incest adventure :p ha ha ha

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes