VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life of Your Dreams [v0.5] [DirtyNovels]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
patreon_menu.jpg
WELCOME:
This is Dirty Novels. I'm just a guy from Belarus. For almost half a year I have been creating my novel. The last couple of months I've had some problems, but now I've decided them and I'm renewing the development.
From the features of my novel, I want to highlight a rare for these games, there are full-fledged animations in the form of video. The game will not have an incredibly frantic amount of grinding, so you can just relax and dive into the story with a large number of choices and decisions. Also all my patrons can take part in special voting and influence the development of the plot with different characters, poses and fetishes.
If you want to know more about the story then read Plot below. Then you can download the game from the links below.

New game by author: Student Days
Updated: 27 July 2018
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Plot:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD LINKS:
PC/Linux:
-
Mac:
-
Update + WALKTHROUGH:

BONUS GAME:
Anariel:

Torrent by drFeelGood

Compressed PC Version by bossapplesauce:
Incest patch by gigan:
DISCORD SERVER:

andread65.jpg annienod5pause3.jpg annierepair6.jpg bg AndreaFirst3.jpg bg classroom2_back.jpg bg gginshower1.jpg bg gginshower7.jpg bg gracesleepd52.jpg bg gymd67.jpg bg hallroomlucyd57.jpg bg HelenTalk4.jpg bg jackstrip8.jpg dream115.png dream116.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
I think you should link you patreon like this:
Developer:

Is this 3d Sex Villa? I always thought that these games were made using Klub17
Anyway this looks interesting, i personally prefer DAZ3D when it comes to 3D games but there are a few games made using other engines that i liked so i'll keep an eye on this one!

SomeOneButNotMe

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2018
I think you should link you patreon like this:
Developer:

Is this 3d Sex Villa? I always thought that these games were made using Klub17
Anyway this looks interesting, i personally prefer DAZ3D when it comes to 3D games but there are a few games made using other engines that i liked so i'll keep an eye on this one!
Yes this is the villa engine. I did as you advised thanks!

Reactions: Makaikishi

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I hope that I have done everything correctly. In the next couple of days I will add Mirrors Links, slow internet connection right now :(
You might want to add tags (copy & paste this into the tag bar):

3dcg, male protagonist, incest, big tits, big ass, school setting, voyeurism

Thanks for the upload and good luck with your game!

Reactions: SomeOneButNotMe

SomeOneButNotMe

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2018

3dcg, male protagonist, incest, big tits, big ass, school setting, voyeurism

Thanks you too, I updated the tags.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016

3dcg, male protagonist, incest, big tits, big ass, school setting, voyeurism, interracial

@Bloo , would you please add these tags? Thanks!

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Welcome!

This is Dirty Novels, but you can call me just Ganz. I'm just a guy from not the richest country called Belarus. The last two months I have been developing my interactive novella.This means that from your choices will depend on the development of the plot.
From the features of my novel, I want to highlight a rare for these games, there are full-fledged animations in the form of video. Also all my patrons can take part in special voting and influence the development of the plot with different characters, poses and fetishes.
I do not want to talk about my story for a long time, so I suggest you immediately download the first version of...

LIFE OF YOUR DREAMS
Updated: Last update 30/01/18
Censorship: None
Developer:
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
Installation:
Download:

Screenshots:
View attachment 63244 View attachment 63245 View attachment 63246 View attachment 63247 View attachment 63248

the artstyle looks similar to My New Life

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
wait so main character is the same as from the game " my new life" or did i miss something? :rolleyes:

Jul 5, 2017
"I do not want to talk about my story for a long time, so I suggest you immediately download the first version of...
Life of your Dreams"

so you don't give us a synopsis or an overview, but tell us to download your game straight away. this seems to be a steadily growing, but still retentively small, trend. I think i'll pass, it reminds me too much of shady kickstarter game projects that don't show any gameplay in their promotional video.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
I like this, it reminds me of early "My New Life", without the insane grind tho. There is a lot of room for improvement like the way the teacher and Helen looks and of course the english needs a bit of polish. If made right it could be a minor hit like Beggars work.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes