• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life of Your Dreams [v0.5] [DirtyNovels]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
My biggest problems with BeggarofNet's My New Life was that it was....

Broken to fuck. Grindy as fuck. Shit story. Piss poor spelling.

This new game is very tongue in cheek how similar the looks of BoN's game is, but if they do a better a job then fair play to them. Will wait for a few more updates before I try it.

Reactions: SomeOneButNotMe

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
You are a simple guy with a difficult past, your parents died when you were two. But thanks to your father's friend, you were adopted by him and grew up in a full-fledged family. Three years ago your parents divorced and you left with your father to another city, but after these three years circumstances force you to return to your old school, home to the Mother, two sisters and a brother. At school, you are waiting for your old friends and not only. Now the further development of the plot depends only on you. Have a good game!
Can anyone please tell me this is not just another incest game. The story doesn't stand out.
Really not trying to be negative, I'm all for it if it's at least bit something that's not been done before.
But reading the plot this seems repetitive. And I'm tired of the same old seduce/corrupt mom sis and school mates.
Maybe it's me I don't know...

SomeOneButNotMe

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2018
Can anyone please tell me this is not just another incest game. The story doesn't stand out.
Really not trying to be negative, I'm all for it if it's at least bit something that's not been done before.
But reading the plot this seems repetitive. And I'm tired of the same old seduce/corrupt mom sis and school mates.
Maybe it's me I don't know...
All I can say is that here is not only the seduction of family members and classmates. But generally I recommend you just try to play and see how it is already in the game. Then write your feedback so that I can understand what I should look for in the future.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
New update seems way too railroady for me. Not really a game if I don't get much choice, was bored of being forced into bad scenes.

krollmeister

Aug 9, 2017
looks promising so far, hopefully you can keep this from turning into a walkthrough-requiring grind fest like what My New Life ended up becoming(which is what turned me away from it) and make it so that each girl has their own unique path that is different from the others

SomeOneButNotMe

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2018
Do not you want to make the game in Russian? If you are from Belarus your friends could help you with this)
I was thinking about making a translation into Russian, German, French and some other time in the future when the project becomes larger.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
I was thinking about making a translation into Russian, German, French and some other time in the future when the project becomes larger.
Why can't the Germans and the French just play the English version like the rest of us?
No, I'm not a native English speaking person either, just saying.
Oh and let's not forget the Spaniards, the 'triangle of let's not speak English' is complete then.

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
i really like this game a lot. the animation is great if you don't stop it.:happyblush
(for Ganz) i wish you good luck with your project. i can't wait for next update.:closedtongue:

HammerDean

Jan 31, 2017
Why can't the Germans and the French just play the English version like the rest of us?
No, I'm not a native English speaking person either, just saying.
Oh and let's not forget the Spaniards, the 'triangle of let's not speak English' is complete then.
I'm a german guy and i don't need / want a german version , because i prefer good english instead of really bad translated german.And nobody here were asking for it so dunno why you said sth like that . lel

SomeOneButNotMe

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2018
I'm a german guy and i don't need / want a german version , because i prefer good english instead of really bad translated german.And nobody here were asking for it so dunno why you said sth like that . lel
I heard you, in any case I was not going to do it myself and hiring people who know the language in the future.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes