VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life of Your Dreams [v0.5] [DirtyNovels]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
The game is really good I like very hot animations I'm looking forward to more even if I find one or the other not as sexy as such giant balloon boobs but good who is on it is looking forward to it so it should be me too hope you keep up the good work then we will have a lot of fun with the game

oh and yet why do i have to always think of t-rex when i see her holding her right arm over her boobs?x'Dx'Dx'D 1.jpg

Reactions: SomeOneButNotMe

SomeOneButNotMe

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2018
The game is really good I like very hot animations I'm looking forward to more even if I find one or the other not as sexy as such giant balloon boobs but good who is on it is looking forward to it so it should be me too hope you keep up the good work then we will have a lot of fun with the game

oh and yet why do i have to always think of t-rex when i see her holding her right arm over her boobs?x'Dx'Dx'D View attachment 69001
Yes, it's really funny, I'll fix it for the next update: D

beanlord

Sep 23, 2017
hey just wanted to say i played ur game for the first time i really dig your variety of characters and how straight forward things are. i must say though the english is bad at times but i look past it because i like the story and understand what is meant to be said anyway. i'm not sure what engine this is but it's pretty good only thing i wish was better was the titfucking physics but idk if u have the power over that. anyways really great work, and keep it up! even the animations i dont care much for, you still made really hot and enjoyable with the different angles(which most games lack) and also the little details like jiggling etc :)

Rolla

Jun 8, 2017
Between the teacher and the older sister's behavior when you don't the ticket, I have a strong suspicion this guy is gonna get pegged before he knows it.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

oh and yet why do i have to always think of t-rex when i see her holding her right arm over her boobs?x'Dx'Dx'D View attachment 69001
t-rex is one of my favorite hentai producers :D

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017

i like queen bee mary jane bunny walker as well

SomeOneButNotMe

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2018
Dreamcatcher announcement!
I immediately want to warn that there will be a lot of text, so I do not recommend you to spend time reading it if you are not interested in my project and just passed by.

As I promised, I'm announcing additional content for people who want to support my project. I'm glad that at the time of this announcement there are already several people who have subscribed as Dreamcather, I hope not to disappoint you. These small special additions will come out every new version adding different dreams of the main character at night. It will not be a separate huge story laid down in a dream, it will be small different stories that can come up with the consciousness of the protagonist, so do not be surprised if there will be some very strange things going on (it's all still a dream). Also I want to remind you that these dreams will not influence the development of the main story in any way, it's just the fruit of my imagination for people who like the animation in my game and they would like to see something unusual and different from the main story. I'll leave screenshots of an example of what it will be like below under the spoiler. I do not want to tell you about what there will be a plot (I think everything will be clear ...) I can only say that there will be 5 full-fledged animated videos (in different positions) and about 30 new images. I would also like to say to those who are not interested in this kind of content that this will not significantly affect the speed of the release of future updates of the game or the amount of content that will be in them. For those who want to see this additional content but can not support me, I want to say that these dreams will quietly appear for FREE in future updates (~ 3 updates or ~2 month) after the release of dream in the main game. So I think to me there will be no complaints about the fact that I hide this content at all and I want incredible money for it ...
I hope not to disappoint your expectations, once again thank you all and good luck!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Really big announcement
Well, that's certainly interesting. This initial dream sequence certainly seems unique. So long as it's as promised and doesn't affect the planned schedule of update releases (excluding unfortunate happenstance because, as we all know, real life often happens... it's ALWAYS happening) and doesn't affect the main story these "wet dreams" seem like good add-ons and incentives for patreons. If anything, it'll be good to have this create-what-you-want sequence to take a break from the main game if a random idea that wouldn't fit in the narrative pops into your head.

As for my two cents the preview image doesn't really grab me. Was never really into the huge guy-small girl where it looks like insertion would break the chick in half or the sudden transformation into shrek. But don't mind me, I could be surprised. I encourage more of these "different" pieces, not discourage. Makes me wonder what the next dream would be about and how different the characters and setting would be.

At the very least, it might be interesting to post picture previews of these dream sequences, or perhaps genre descriptors, for every update so people know what these standalone pieces would include. So maybe if one idea isn't attractive to some, previews of whatever would follow up might excite views more. Just a thought.

Anyway, looking forward to the 0.3 update. Keep up the good work.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Dreamcatcher announcement!

I immediately want to warn that there will be a lot of text, so I do not recommend you to spend time reading it if you are not interested in my project and just passed by.
As I promised, I'm announcing additional content for people who want to support my project. I'm glad that at the time of this announcement there are already several people who have subscribed as Dreamcather, I hope not to disappoint you. These small special additions will come out every new version adding different dreams of the main character at night. It will not be a separate huge story laid down in a dream, it will be small different stories that can come up with the consciousness of the protagonist, so do not be surprised if there will be some very strange things going on (it's all still a dream). Also I want to remind you that these dreams will not influence the development of the main story in any way, it's just the fruit of my imagination for people who like the animation in my game and they would like to see something unusual and different from the main story. I'll leave screenshots of an example of what it will be like below under the spoiler. I do not want to tell you about what there will be a plot (I think everything will be clear ...) I can only say that there will be 5 full-fledged animated videos (in different positions) and about 30 new images. I would also like to say to those who are not interested in this kind of content that this will not significantly affect the speed of the release of future updates of the game or the amount of content that will be in them. For those who want to see this additional content but can not support me, I want to say that these dreams will quietly appear for FREE in future updates (~ 3 updates or ~2 month) after the release of dream in the main game. So I think to me there will be no complaints about the fact that I hide this content at all and I want incredible money for it ...
I hope not to disappoint your expectations, once again thank you all and good luck!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
warcraft?

SomeOneButNotMe

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2018
mac version?
I think it really will not be superfluous, tomorrow I'll download a version for mac. Also in subsequent updates I'll make a download link for mac (most likely onlymega). Tomorrow I'll write to you when it will be downloaded.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes