Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
If you are talking about getting access to massage her, you don't need her cabin. She's only seen on the bridge or late one night in the lounge. If you say the right things to her at night while she is drunk, you will then get the ability to mess with her chair on the bridge.
Hmmm, in my version the MC is only able to comfort the drunk and upset captain and then scores a point. Update - I think I'm like at 25 points with the captain. Thanks for the advice, and finally figured out this part.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
How to progress with Alison? The MC has been going to the Lab on Mondays, but no fuckery so far. The secret lab indicator is still showing red too? I have like 25 points with Alison so far.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi, I've just DL and start to play this game. So I'm really familiar with the game. Interesting story, good grafics, so far. I've read every 26 sides of this thread, and so I like to ask one question, that has been asked many, many times:
Where's the damn bath towel ?
And the only thing we get to hear since version 0.0.1 is: will be in the next update. Sorry that's disappointing

Ren94r

Jan 2, 2019
Hi, I've just DL and start to play this game. So I'm really familiar with the game. Interesting story, good grafics, so far. I've read every 26 sides of this thread, and so I like to ask one question, that has been asked many, many times:
Where's the damn bath towel ?
And the only thing we get to hear since version 0.0.1 is: will be in the next update. Sorry that's disappointing
Ahahahha good question about the towel , i finished the v0.0.5 and the bath towel is under maisie when she is near to the pool,a lot of patience i write the probably list to do this.
1.fitness over 100
2.talk in the night with maisie (near the sea)show her that you know about films (on PC) and finally after 3-4 nights Like this maisie Will kiss you.
3. after you complete massage lessons on pc (12) and massage lessons with Kaori and captain you can talk with maisie seriously for the towel(new dialogue option) .
In the v0.0.5 the scene after point 3 shows a patreon spoiler for new version, in V.0.0.6 the scene probably goes on.

Reactions: lazyharry

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
I'm trying to help Liana with her studies but every friday afternoon when I go to her cabin I get the message the door is locked .
anyone else got this , how to get in there ?

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
@Randeza
try using might help. The dev have locked cheats,walkthrough, some scenes behind patreon tiers.
in order to use the saveedtior my two scores would have to be stored on my computer. But I can nowhere to find the location or the scores on my computer
In the game folder itself no scores are deposited

HorribleTrain

Jun 5, 2017
I can't get the rookie scuba diver achievement. I have diving 10 and swimming 46 and the scuba suit but mc still says he isn't ready for deep water diving

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes