lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Simple question - have you finished diving lessons step-by-step or with cheat only? Cheating gives you only "theory" but no rookie scuba diver...
That's a good hint. (y)
Hmmh, first I've tried doing it with diving after diving, nothing! Then with cheat. Same result. So I've to do the lessons one by one, get the diving suit and then dive, right? But what should be the diving level to get rookie scuba diver?

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
That's a good hint. (y)
Hmmh, first I've tried doing it with diving after diving, nothing! Then with cheat. Same result. So I've to do the lessons one by one, get the diving suit and then dive, right? But what should be the diving level to get rookie scuba diver?
Yes. And I affraid the same situation is with fitness (I mean, it must be build step-by-step as well). I think the only "safe cheat" is money, at the moment...

Ren94r

Jan 2, 2019
Hi,
I've fitness above 100, swim abiliy is 51, diving lessons all done and I have the diving suit, but still cannot get the marked diving option to get required seaweed. What's wrong ? B.t.w, how do I use the items I've in the bag ? How do I wear the diving suit ?
View attachment 246095
I’m not sure of that ,anyway Talk another time with Kaori and she tells that you must try in the deep sea.
You mustn’t wear the diving suit,then all you have to do is buy it ,go and try,
sorry for my english.

oieb

Jul 18, 2018
Anyone to help me with "Secret Diary" please?
I read the diary with Cryptography=11 (not in this version, though). In version 0.0.6 you have to read it again to complete the first new achievement but you need Cryptography=20. So, maybe if you get Cryptography=20, it'll do the trick. No guarantees.

rysyrzy

Nov 10, 2017
Anyidea how to trigger 'help for Liana' quest?

i was talking with her mother
i have beed at her room at friday
i have remembered whole book

and now only thing i can do with her is bondage scene

Gaele

Jul 14, 2017
I don't know if anyone asked before, but I'm stucked. I've got to complete my last task about using dildo on Liana.
How can I?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Ahahahha good question about the towel , i finished the v0.0.5 and the bath towel is under maisie when she is near to the pool,a lot of patience i write the probably list to do this.
1.fitness over 100
2.talk in the night with maisie (near the sea)show her that you know about films (on PC) and finally after 3-4 nights Like this maisie Will kiss you.
3. after you complete massage lessons on pc (12) and massage lessons with Kaori and captain you can talk with maisie seriously for the towel(new dialogue option) .
In the v0.0.5 the scene after point 3 shows a patreon spoiler for new version, in V.0.0.6 the scene probably goes on.
Hi,
regarding point 3. I've the massage level, maisie says that I need more practise, have talked to Kaori, ask Captain to help me, first talk, she's a little bit afraid, and now I always get only the answer: ".... I can not do anything for you". My relationship level with her is 15

remark: forget my post. Have figured it out. I manipulate the captain's chair so she get's backpain and now I've 3 massage lessons with her and Kaori on wednesday morning..

Reactions: Ren94r

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
I don't know if anyone asked before, but I'm stucked. I've got to complete my last task about using dildo on Liana.
How can I?
So when the maid is in her room press the arrow and search the box to get the dildo, At night time when she is in the living room (save at this point) And I think you have to say its her inner self and don't click use dildo when it says otherwise she will wake up.

Also don't use any cheats!!! I tried to max relationships only and it messed up everything else. I think the money cheat works but you don't really need it at the start.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I think the game has so much bugs, that'ts the reason, so many questions here. Some dialogue stop and didn't lead to anywhere, others lead to events which are not yet in the game. The maid has different names (in game and on achievement side), and that's not all.
Also the studying with Lianna is such a bug. Get the lesson as pdf, read it, and it says something like: "You've read everything", and that leads to the bonding scene which is at this time absolute nonsens. Later in game (after trying it several times), I can read it again, and now I've 8 lessons to stud, and now i can give lesson to Lianna, which leads to a footjob (see image).
So all of you, who have got this problem, should try it again. I'm not sure which trigger it working on that, my relation level with Lianna at that point is 18
1550415865379.png

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Here's the same, but only secret diary. I've got all achievements, only secret diary is left.
Have read the secret diary in Linana's room, have taken the dildo, have had all events with Liana when she's sleepwalking, but secret diary button stay red on achievement tableau. What have I missed, or is that just another bug?

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes