chaf

Oct 10, 2017
try using might help. The dev have locked cheats,walkthrough, some scenes behind patreon tiers.
you cannot edit with saveeditonline you dont have any saved file

Randeza

May 16, 2018
you cannot edit with saveeditonline you dont have any saved file
oh sorry didn't know that. Normally you would have save files either in game map itself or in C/Users/(username)/AppData/Local or somewhere like that.

madrido

Feb 14, 2019
Hello, it's my first post I really appreciated the game been playing non stop sinc yesterday :p
Can someone please post how much points for each stat we need? (espionage, massage, fitness?...)

D

Deleted member 42

anyone know why is that i have 105 fitness and i still fall from the yacht when talking to maisie?

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
One issue with Liana. Allison asked me for help her, Liana has sent me the PDF, I have read the PDF. Instead, the scene with rope starts Friday afternoon in Liana's room (and ends with "Work in Progress"). Is it OK? No Liana's learning?

Edit 18-02-16, 17:25 GMT: Liana's learning is possible after reading all chapters of the book, then the rope scene makes sense. Anyway, the rope scene should not open before learning of Liana.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
oh sorry didn't know that. Normally you would have save files either in game map itself or in C/Users/(username)/AppData/Local or somewhere like that.
yes but when you edit them you cannot change any value

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi,
I've fitness above 100, swim abiliy is 51, diving lessons all done and I have the diving suit, but still cannot get the marked diving option to get required seaweed. What's wrong ? B.t.w, how do I use the items I've in the bag ? How do I wear the diving suit ?
1550222239092.png

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
Hi,
I've fitness above 100, swim abiliy is 51, diving lessons all done and I have the diving suit, but still cannot get the marked diving option to get required seaweed. What's wrong ? B.t.w, how do I use the items I've in the bag ? How do I wear the diving suit ?
View attachment 246095
Simple question - have you finished diving lessons step-by-step or with cheat only? Cheating gives you only "theory" but no rookie scuba diver...

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
Anyone to help me with "Secret Diary" please?
I have the same issue, probably.
Cryptography is made step-by-step in my case but I have found the box (a.k.a have read the diary) in v0.0.6 during first visit of Liana's bedroom (and my cryptography = 0). So, it is no "opened" when I reach 10 and all related issues "after diary" remains locked.
I think it is some bug in v0.0.6.

I tried it in v0.0.5 but there the diary is locked even my cryptography is on 11 (step-by-step, no cheating).

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes