• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
hi, I checked and an important switch did not work, so you skip part of the game where you see a very fun foot job. I made the fix and uploaded the files to the patreon page. To thank you, I send you the link in private.
I'm playing on V0.0.6 and i have this same bug (after reading the book and go back to Liana i get the unfinished bondage scene)
Did you by any chance, forgot to ad the patch to the V0.0.6?

Nolander

Oct 19, 2018
I'm playing on V0.0.6 and i have this same bug (after reading the book and go back to Liana i get the unfinished bondage scene)
I'm sure he did as it was so bugged I tried starting over but came about this same bug in new game as well.
BTW what crappy engine is this? and no go back feature coupled with the slow, buggy game having to double click links e.g. save/save slot 2/slot 2 oops wrong answer... load/load... slot 2/slot 2 different answer/different answer, shit this is slow... damn wrong answer again! no walkthrough!!!!!

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
To what level? The max level needed?

So what happens if you have a higher level already than needed on some of the stats - I am thinking of fitness for example or maybe high plus points with one of the girls due to lots of 'sandbox' interaction.
Great observation. I ran into exactly that situation. It lowered almost all my stats, lucky thing I saved just before I applied the changes..

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I had this problem in the last version, but worked for v.0.6. Has the MC completed the 8 chapters (PDF) on his computer, so he can help Liana understand her book?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Is there a WT yet? I feel like I'm grinding in circles trying to figure out what's left. The on-board hints are only good to a point.

Reactions: Shaneride

Toncek146

Jan 4, 2019
Grrr, I am stuck on sabotage a chair. I talked to Maise, I talked to Kaori, and then I asked the Captain about massages, and got rebuffed. I have tried every night (early and late night) to click all over the chair on the left, and I never get an option to sabotage the chair. Any suggestions, or where on the damn chair do you need to click?
You need to sabotage the chair in Captain room!

Ren94r

Jan 2, 2019
Can you help me with the crew achievement? I talked with the captain when was possible but is still red on the list

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I took it that the Crew will include Caddy and the 'Witch and the Maid - all non-family.
It sounds like you haven't done all of them completely - maybe missed a dialogue or action somewhere?

Ren94r

Jan 2, 2019
I took it that the Crew will include Caddy and the 'Witch and the Maid - all non-family.
It sounds like you haven't done all of them completely - maybe missed a dialogue or action somewhere?
Thanks for the reply i’ll try to find a Missing dialogue or else , anyway it’s 9 the relation with caddy (don’t remember when i lost the point because i skip the conversations) she’s the only under 10 points it could be another hypothesis

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I had this problem in the last version, but worked for v.0.6. Has the MC completed the 8 chapters (PDF) on his computer, so he can help Liana understand her book?
I went back to her once before finishing the 8 chapters and got the bug then got back after finishing the 8 chapters but the bug was stil there.

I haven't tryed to read the 8 chapters without going to liana in the middle of it because my last save before geting the PDF was way back.
If i get the time I'll try this on a new game using the cheat menu.

Ren94r

Jan 2, 2019
I don’t know what i do but i’ve just completed the achievement , probably because i don’t skip the captain dialogue, now waiting for win32 version of the new 0.0.6 23296E88-D331-42FA-BF1D-271F5C536CB6.jpeg 733085C0-B0DA-48CF-A901-95F651553361.jpeg

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
Ok, I am missing "The secret diary", "Potion fucks all of Kaori", and "Use Kaori's potion with someone". Kaori keeps telling me I need for the astral conjunction to happen. And I have read Liana's diary and taken a dildo, as well as done the other parts.

gka7

Oct 29, 2018
i posted before that cant play game. has something to do with 32 or 64 version? if yes, is there something i can do to play it?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
How many points with the captain to get access to her cabin? How many points with Alison to move forward with her in the lab?

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
How many points with the captain to get access to her cabin? How many points with Alison to move forward with her in the lab?
If you are talking about getting access to massage her, you don't need her cabin. She's only seen on the bridge or late one night in the lounge. If you say the right things to her at night while she is drunk, you will then get the ability to mess with her chair on the bridge.

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes