• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Leisure Yacht v0.0.6 Win (Don't have mac version)
-

Changelog:
  • 6 new achievements.
  • More than 100 new images.
  • Cheat mode (for patreon only).
  • Various small bugs fixed.

Xenix22

Oct 25, 2017
Wow seriously.... play your cards right with Maisie get a message that she is now your partner and she takes you back to her bedroom....and then you get a Patreon pop-up instead of a scene! That is seriously low. I could deal with the annyoing missing content popups in the gameroom, and even the missing bondage scene last version. But this is just another level of BS that prompted me to just close the game immediately.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I assume you put in a code for cheat mode on the computer. If so can somebody tell us the code.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I assume you put in a code for cheat mode on the computer. If so can somebody tell us the code.
Downloading now will pull game apart see if i can find the code. I used to pledge but after his announcement that he was making new sex scenes and content patreon only to stop the pirates i pulled out

Reactions: Alan5151 and Orlox

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
"New" sex scenes? That would require some old ones ;)

Ok an exaggeration, but Allison still had her clothes on …………… and apart from the FBI Maid there hasn't been any 'serious' action yet - lots of promise but little result so far.

Reactions: luisar018

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Downloading now will pull game apart see if i can find the code. I used to pledge but after his announcement that he was making new sex scenes and content patreon only to stop the pirates i pulled out
Basically agree with you, either develop a full game and sell that or use Patreon to get help developing a game, but then do not put important content behind a paywall.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
anyone thats downloaded this and is willing to test a modified json.js file . Ive edited the damn cheat file and when you input code just click confirm may take a few tries but it will state all content added and should increase your relation stats to max. It works on mine takes 3 attempts then works has to be put in the data folder of the game. Back up previous version just i case. But works flawlessly on my end

Kuroke

Mar 2, 2018

Unlocked

Cheats can be activated by Michael's PC in his room by clicking on the lock icon. It will bring the statistics to the maximum useful score.
the password for version 0.0.6 is: 6737

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017

Unlocked

Cheats can be activated by Michael's PC in his room by clicking on the lock icon. It will bring the statistics to the maximum useful score.
the password for version 0.0.6 is: 6737
Hahaha well thats one way to do it lol. Im no longer pledged so had to create a mod.
@crust 2 things one can you add that to op and 2 can you remove my previous message with the mod please for some strange reason is not deleting

OshimaruSanti

Oct 30, 2018
Basically agree with you, either develop a full game and sell that or use Patreon to get help developing a game, but then do not put important content behind a paywall.
WoW you must be broke for not paying 5 dollars brother
Edit:
Since you all are broke AF i will publish the code.
I think I'm the only one here that pays for the things that I personally like.
Code : 6737

U

User_23654

Hahaha well thats one way to do it lol. Im no longer pledged so had to create a mod.
@crust 2 things one can you add that to op and 2 can you remove my previous message with the mod please for some strange reason is not deleting
You need to ask a mod/staff for deleting your post.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
"New" sex scenes? That would require some old ones ;)

Ok an exaggeration, but Allison still had her clothes on …………… and apart from the FBI Maid there hasn't been any 'serious' action yet - lots of promise but little result so far.
Yeah, the sex scenes so far have been really underwhelming and all the unnecessary padding thanks the "sandbox" "gameplay" makes it even worse.

But maybe that's his plan, have them pay before they can see how disappointing the sex scenes are after the grind :p.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
WoW you must be broke for not paying 5 dollars brother
Edit:
Since you all are broke AF i will publish the code.
I think I'm the only one here that pays for the things that I personally like.
Code : 6737
Well I am supporting over 10 games at this moment, I just do not like having to pay for access to content. I do not mind helping a dev that is making a game that I enjoy and shows promise. Basically supporting a game makes me invest more as I would for a triple A game or even full Japanese Hentai game. I will not do that if I have the feeling I have to pay for content, then will just buy the game if I really want to play it.

Reactions: UncleVT

OshimaruSanti

Oct 30, 2018
Well I am supporting over 10 games at this moment, I just do not like having to pay for access to content. I do not mind helping a dev that is making a game that I enjoy and shows promise. Basically supporting a game makes me invest more as I would for a triple A game or even full Japanese Hentai game. I will not do that if I have the feeling I have to pay for content, then will just buy the game if I really want to play it.
You don't have to pay, patreons have full early access to the new builds of the game, but you seem to not understand the "early access for patreon only" sentence, so there's really no point discussing on it.
The V0.0.5 is free for "non supporter", you are one of them, still you want access to the supporters version.
What a shame

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You don't have to pay, patreons have full early access to the new builds of the game, but you seem to not understand the "early access for patreon only" sentence, so there's really no point discussing on it.
The V0.0.5 is free for "non supporter", you are one of them, still you want access to the supporters version.
What a shame
If major content (scenes) is patrons only, then for me that is putting content behind paywall and going to far. Putting cheats, early access or a walkthrough as patron only bonuses is fine as long as you can still play and enjoy a game without it. Content though goes to far for me. If you think differently, that is fine. We will just have to agree to disagree.

Besides my point is that I will not support games that put content behind a paywall, That is one of my criteria before deciding to support a game.

OshimaruSanti

Oct 30, 2018
If major content (scenes) is patrons only, then for me that is putting content behind paywall and going to far. Putting cheats, early access or a walkthrough as patron only bonuses is fine as long as you can still play and enjoy a game without it. Content though goes to far for me. If you think differently, that is fine. We will just have to agree to disagree.
omfg, seriously? "New scenes" for patreons only?
If you really were a patreon, you could see that there's 1 download and 1 download only for the game, the 0.0.6 is for patreons only and those scenes are in the 0.0.6 that is going to be free in 2 weeks.
Do you even know what is the developer doing ? I know he has a broken english, but that's seriously unlikely.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
omfg, seriously? "New scenes" for patreons only?
If you really were a patreon, you could see that there's 1 download and 1 download only for the game, the 0.0.6 is for patreons only and those scenes are in the 0.0.6 that is going to be free in 2 weeks.
Do you even know what is the developer doing ? I know he has a broken english, but that's seriously unlikely.
Wow seriously.... play your cards right with Maisie get a message that she is now your partner and she takes you back to her bedroom....and then you get a Patreon pop-up instead of a scene! That is seriously low. I could deal with the annyoing missing content popups in the gameroom, and even the missing bondage scene last version. But this is just another level of BS that prompted me to just close the game immediately.
This is precisely what I mean.........

OshimaruSanti

Oct 30, 2018

Besides my point is that I will not support games that put content behind a paywall, That is one of my criteria before deciding to support a game.
Here's a copy pasterino for you
  • 6 new achievements.
  • More than 100 new images.
  • Cheat mode (for patreon only). --> cheat and the new version are for patreons only, at least for the first 2 weeks
  • Various small bugs fixed.

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes