tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
why cant the progression happen step by step even if you set at 100? why must they all the triggered at a certain number?
not just that but it's so insanely hard to gain any positive numbers with any of them other than liana and the black chick, oh and the captain too but the other two daughters nope, the questions maisie asks are so insanely hard to figure out wtf to answer with, the stars one, you google for the info and nope, you're wrong even tho it can't be any other fucking answer!

TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
not just that but it's so insanely hard to gain any positive numbers with any of them other than liana and the black chick, oh and the captain too but the other two daughters nope, the questions maisie asks are so insanely hard to figure out wtf to answer with, the stars one, you google for the info and nope, you're wrong even tho it can't be any other fucking answer!
The most simple way to find it is to save the game, try an answer and reload the game until you find the correct one.
After you get this once the questioning won't happen again.
That's what I did to get it, anyway....

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Can anyone tell me what number I have to have all the skills to do well during the whole game?

TheKameleon

Sep 6, 2018
Eset gives a warning for a JS/CoinMiner.BV in the file RENIM.js
The file wasn't there in previous versions.
Doesn't seem required to play the game which raises my suspicions even more.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
The most simple way to find it is to save the game, try an answer and reload the game until you find the correct one.
After you get this once the questioning won't happen again.
That's what I did to get it, anyway....
with any renpy game and most unity games, that's the correct path, but not with this game, half the time the saves load and freeze the game entirely, very annoying. but i have done her star thingie several times and used all the available answers even the ones i knew were wrong yet none of them get anything positive.. the movie one is nuts, hmm well if you pick pride and prejudice cuz everything they have for you to select as fav scenes from the movie, apparently no one else on the entire globe saw those as favs haha and no, never watched the movie, i don't have insomnia to cure haha....

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
so on the title page it show liana tied wit hrope but when u do the scene in game u get the not finished screen. is there a way around that?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
tried setting one girl to 100 and then talked to her on boat railing, first time, trip and get balance back and sit down and talk, next day, same thing, but he falls and drown every time lol

D3aTH99999

Dec 29, 2018
can you attach some save game? please i cant enter to the lab :S
i don't know what happend i download and extract v0.0.5 my all save files are gone even i have to play v0.0.4 from beginning can you guys give me v0.0.4 complete save file plz HELP !!!!!!

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Is there any use for the Magical Alga or the Normal Algae?

I scuba dived and found the Special Seaweed straightaway for the potion, and have only ever got Magic Algae when diving since.
I assumed that Kaori would buy/use the Magic Algae, and Maisie would buy/use the normal Algae.

Ren94r

Jan 2, 2019

New

How is that possible? I’ve finished this game 2 Times in the older versions , crew mission is still red A6D61118-972B-4CB9-B8B1-ACEE4B24D7C5.jpeg 781D97E4-1802-4B79-8536-2A3A66359E3D.jpeg

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I have everything now except 'Marine Gifts' - which follows on from my post 2 up.
I have given a shell or two to one of the daughters, when prompted in the dialogue options, but nothing else has triggered.

Do I need to give her more? Shells that is ;)

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes