Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
WoW you must be broke for not paying 5 dollars brother
Edit:
Since you all are broke AF i will publish the code.
I think I'm the only one here that pays for the things that I personally like.
Code : 6737
Welcome to F95, a piracy site.

Talking about paying for shit on a site aimed at piracy, an act that requires no payment whatsoever.

Sheer genius.

and then you get a Patreon pop-up instead of a scene!
Ahh, it's one of those games.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Here's a copy pasterino for you
  • 6 new achievements.
  • More than 100 new images.
  • Cheat mode (for patreon only). --> cheat and the new version are for patreons only, at least for the first 2 weeks
  • Various small bugs fixed.
You are free to support the game, I will not consider it though as long as scenes are Patron only. See my post before this.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hello everybody.
Please be civil about your choices.
Every new dev does/should always put in a request thread of their own game in order to hype it to the attention of the community/mods/staff.
The fact that developers come here and release new builds of their own games is proof we can enjoy games and talk about them irrelevant of how/why/if/when they get here.
Nobody is supposed to play the latest build and everyone can talk about their own build that they play and give comments on the game.
Patrons do come here to find out about new builds. Fans come here to praise the games.
Players come here to try new games and comment on the experience of gameplay.
Devs do come here to hear their patrons/fans/players and make their game enjoyable to everybody.
We can all enjoy games and engage in mild conversation that can bring joy to the day.
Happy gaming!

Reactions: vat69 and luisar018

gka7

Oct 29, 2018
why its not playing to me? i have a message that its not possible to run exe to my lappy

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
So all this sparring banter has left me confused?

What does the cheat code mentioned above actually do - unlock extra sex scenes that are 'hidden' in this v.6 download?

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Cheats just pump up your stats, that's it
To what level? The max level needed?

So what happens if you have a higher level already than needed on some of the stats - I am thinking of fitness for example or maybe high plus points with one of the girls due to lots of 'sandbox' interaction.

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
Grrr, I am stuck on sabotage a chair. I talked to Maise, I talked to Kaori, and then I asked the Captain about massages, and got rebuffed. I have tried every night (early and late night) to click all over the chair on the left, and I never get an option to sabotage the chair. Any suggestions, or where on the damn chair do you need to click?

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
.... and which girl can you use the potion on when you finally get it?

I cannot work out what triggered it being ready, and I also assume that it will not work on all the girls! ;)

Edit: OK got it and yes it is very disappointing. I think I can see where some of the banter earlier came from as the actual content of the update is pretty sparse, especially if you ignore the "Titanic" bit.
Interesting that the latter raises stats for the girl involved by 100 - that worries me for the future grind

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Hello everybody.
Please be civil about your choices.
Every new dev does/should always put in a request thread of their own game in order to hype it to the attention of the community/mods/staff.
The fact that developers come here and release new builds of their own games is proof we can enjoy games and talk about them irrelevant of how/why/if/when they get here.
Nobody is supposed to play the latest build and everyone can talk about their own build that they play and give comments on the game.
Patrons do come here to find out about new builds. Fans come here to praise the games.
Players come here to try new games and comment on the experience of gameplay.
Devs do come here to hear their patrons/fans/players and make their game enjoyable to everybody.
We can all enjoy games and engage in mild conversation that can bring joy to the day.
Happy gaming!

Lol. Not that I don't appreciate the sentiment, but what world are you actually living in. ;)

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
I see a lot of mentions of studying photography, but I can't even buy a camera ("You do not need this object"). Is there a conversation that needs to be triggered first? And the fact that i can waste time by studying creative writing without ever gaining any point (or to have any game-related incentive for it) is also puzzling.

For the chair quest: I see people mentioning to first talk to Maisie at the pool on friday evening, but the only conversation that's being triggered is the one about the towel. Massage is at 12.

This is probably even sillier, but "secret diary" is still red in my overview. Is this the one that mentions a dildo in Liana's room? Or did I somehow miss an entirely different diary? (note that the dialogue regarding the diary has not changed from the very beginning; it always mentions dildos, and it always refers you to the box. Even when cryptography was at 0).

I also have the same bug as others, i.e. Allison expects you to study with Liana on friday afternoon, but if you actually try to do so it immediately goes into an unfinished rope bondage scene. Which is basically a game-breaking bug keeping me from progressing at all... And the rope thing does not make *any* sense from a narrative perspective. There's nothing leading up to it, it just happens.

Note that I did not use a previous savegame but started playing in v0.0.6. So perhaps some of the more obvious stuff I mention wasn't actually broken in previous versions.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
To me the game is blocked when the texts appear to jump horrible typewriter effect and I have no choice but to close it.

ed3k47

Aug 7, 2018
I can't figure out one achievement, which is the one to use the potion, which girl am i suppose to use it on?

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes