• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BLOODPHANTOM

Sep 5, 2018
i have reached till kyth have became kythe but in the walkthrough i dont understand when to let her join my party and every time i enter illusion forest i dont enter it iam stuck what should i do now is there anything iam missing

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
i have reached till kyth have became kythe but in the walkthrough i dont understand when to let her join my party and every time i enter illusion forest i dont enter it iam stuck what should i do now is there anything iam missing
If i remember correctly go talk to dark madame (the dark elf chick).

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
slam ibrahem .... u got a missing file in ur file game i think u download it with an error try to download it again with different server or ask to some one to give u the audio file name missing, for me i dont have the game for now .

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
can i even RUN in this game i dont know walk kinda slow
you need to obtain an item from one of the sages in the taverns and inns i think the one in colussia has it. Then press A whenever you are outside to sprint doesnt work inside but Gabe said he might change that.

kaiserkonda

Sep 15, 2018
i cant get past the character creation only down and right arrow key work and after making a name comes this thing were you can choce some pics witch dude and below that some with a girl but i cant chose anything enter dosnt work anymore and nothing happens .... pressed all keys on my keyboard. some help please

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Is it just me, but after escaping from the Datkthorn castle, are you only able to get two companions rather than three? Whenever I try to fill in the fourth slot, the game says my party is full.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Is it just me, but after escaping from the Datkthorn castle, are you only able to get two companions rather than three? Whenever I try to fill in the fourth slot, the game says my party is full.
No you should be able to have four party members who do you have exactly and who are you trying to put in your party?

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
No you should be able to have four party members who do you have exactly and who are you trying to put in your party?
I have Bal'rana and Kythie with me and I am trying to recruit farah for the fourth slot after finding her in skalhalm.

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes