Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
i do she keeps telling ill find away to make me pass the second location after the ironspire for now ho save pharahs daughter but i cant enter the forest nor add kythie bec she is in bed i dont know what to do
Hmm, from what I remember I talked to her then went to another location then came back and it triggered a cutscene. If that doesn't work try talking to the adult pharah.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
is there a way to re-watch previous scenes with the text and sound?
There will be Bal rana has a mirror that will allow you to do so and even change choices in exchange for emeralds. Currently not implemented but that is what it will do according to Gabe.

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
urg...lazy ass begging retards. before, i used to search for saves that some people shared here with simple thread search. but now i cant do shit because there is fucking 16 pages of beggar's postes.

Jun 17, 2017
For some reason, I am missing Titles, but I've already done everything needed to get the Titles, like Caimridge, I got the Ruby Chest, the Lost Illustration and I found Master Hen'Tai. Is there a way to fix it?

Blu

May 15, 2017
There is one CG that you cannot miss and you get to go with beatrix to colussia to get her daughter back. Its short and granted the story doesn't get very far but remember its still a Beta.
How do u activate that?

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
in the download there should be a folder called RPGMaker XP, open it, run the setup and click on whichever choice says RTP.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
I meant the rar file from which you extracted the game.
edit: excuse me, I meant .7z

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Thanks. If it wasn't apparent already I'm totally new when it comes to the series. Would there be any that you recommend over the others or does the order of play matter?

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Is there a compressed version?

Nah... But it would be nice. A download of almost 2GB is uncomfortable...

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes