Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
I have Bal'rana and Kythie with me and I am trying to recruit farah for the fourth slot after finding her in skalhalm.
Weird, try getting one person out of your party and then try it it might fix it. If that doesnt do i I believe you have a bug on your hands.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Weird, try getting one person out of your party and then try it it might fix it. If that doesnt do i I believe you have a bug on your hands.
Definetly a bug. I have tried several times swapping out and re-recruiting them... and can only get two.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Well then, It is time to commence the grind. I welcome a more difficult game with a handicap of only having a party of three!

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
still no new event, or story advancing ?
i shouldn't hope....
There is one CG that you cannot miss and you get to go with beatrix to colussia to get her daughter back. Its short and granted the story doesn't get very far but remember its still a Beta.

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
I always have a problem each time I return to play an update of this game. It's hard to find what to do next. There is no ingame effective quest log or journal to guide you to the next step. Actually I'm inside Castle Warrenguard without any clues to what to do to the new content... My last update played was 2.15b... Any advices hints or tips?

BLOODPHANTOM

Sep 5, 2018
If i remember correctly go talk to dark madame (the dark elf chick).
i do she keeps telling ill find away to make me pass the second location after the ironspire for now ho save pharahs daughter but i cant enter the forest nor add kythie bec she is in bed i dont know what to do

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
i wanted to play this game and roundscape since ady got lot of update but i always giveup becuz how hard i guess for me to actually understand wth i need to actually do like the map is so big i barely even know where to go and i also not the type of guy who just go for save file cuz i want to experience the gameplay but dammm i wonder how long i have to walking trying to get 1 scene i hope i just can RUN try pressing A but still the same

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
i wanted to play this game and roundscape since ady got lot of update but i always giveup becuz how hard i guess for me to actually understand wth i need to actually do like the map is so big i barely even know where to go and i also not the type of guy who just go for save file cuz i want to experience the gameplay but dammm i wonder how long i have to walking trying to get 1 scene i hope i just can RUN try pressing A but still the same
Cheat Engine+ Speedhack= save my time -_-... in game time 30+-H. in real = 6+-

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes