0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Ok out of all the scenes gabe has two three if you cont the bar scrne laquada has some so does opala and her mother. Kithyie has one beatrixs has two. Taki has i thin two and momo has two are three. The evil sister has one i think. We need more scenes of those who have less scenes are no scenes. The harpy has a scene but i have not scen it on the cgs page. Sunny sue has none so far. The crazy chick has one too. The mother has one but its the dream demon.
This is an English speaking forum.
v2.16 is out boys!
Hook me up bro

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
can i do something with girl in prison or that is too in next beta
Are you talking about the steel demoness? Because you can do things with her depending on your choices (i picked the heroic choices so i don't know about the renegade one.

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
Are you talking about the steel demoness? Because you can do things with her depending on your choices (i picked the heroic choices so i don't know about the renegade one.

with renegade you can bang her right now but you will have a deal with that noble punk , i think its better to play good part for affection maybe she will join in party in next updates ... :sneaky:

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
Is there a way to unlock all rewards by save editing? not CGs, just the art razor and other abilities to lessen backtracking.

Would like to start over and still have all or most of my current abilities right now. If its possible then great and if not then I'll probably just wait until NG+ is added or something. Tried to continue my current save but I can't remember almost anything of what I did or the story. only thing I know is some prince died I think.

Journal doesn't seem to be tracking the main quest and all the quests on it seem to be already completed.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Is there a way to unlock all rewards by save editing? not CGs, just the art razor and other abilities to lessen backtracking.

Would like to start over and still have all or most of my current abilities right now. If its possible then great and if not then I'll probably just wait until NG+ is added or something. Tried to continue my current save but I can't remember almost anything of what I did or the story. only thing I know is some prince died I think.

Journal doesn't seem to be tracking the main quest and all the quests on it seem to be already completed.
Normally when you get to the end of the current beta you will be given the orb of restoration. Use it to restart the game but keep all your levels equipment and other collectibles. If you are just at the part where the prince died then you still have a lot of content to go through.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
You can unlock them in SGedit. I don't know if it will screw things up in the game though. It may unlock it but it may break a sidequest for instance. Oh unlock the art razor, but not in the menu. So just beware I guess. Test it out and let people know if it screws up your game :)

Jan 20, 2018
You can unlock them in SGedit. I don't know if it will screw things up in the game though. It may unlock it but it may break a sidequest for instance. Oh unlock the art razor,f but not in the menu. So just beware I guess. Test it out and let people know if it screws up your game :)
I have it on good authority that it does work but I just use it for money, weapons and armor I don't use it to edit stuff like that. I just use it to not have to go through the grind.

Crimsomtora

May 4, 2017
any chance that there is any one who wants to put up a download link for the new ver of the game i do not have the money to patreon to swegabe in a wille plz help a poor brother in need of a good game.

Reactions: cxx17abc
3.70 star(s) 73 Votes