openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
what is good option

surrender or fight back , after exit cave and meet with some guy on ship ... Now im playing for fight back but im in jail so will be that problem in future for story or girls affection (stupid question i know)

Viressa

May 24, 2018
You get captured and go through the prison break sequence no matter what, it doesn't make a difference whether you surrender or not as of yet.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
what is good option

surrender or fight back , after exit cave and meet with some guy on ship ... Now im playing for fight back but im in jail so will be that problem in future for story or girls affection (stupid question i know)
It just affect your heroic or renegade points. surrendering gives heroic while fighting gives renegade.

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
yes i played that part and see nothing at all , now i need to meet up with old friend and head to collusa but that is end of BETA , nnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooo!! :cry:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
That's cool hope there is more to see this was a long time to wait. Hope for some good sex scenes too.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
That's cool hope there is more to see this was a long time to wait. Hope for some good sex scenes too.
From the upates it seems there is going to be one new CG scene but a lot of stuff related to beatrix (relationship upgrade i guess).

Sep 24, 2017
well the update said "this weekend" which I am betting is just another way for developers to say, "I am going to release it Sunday at the most last minute I can." I am not joking. Whenever I noticed a developer not have release date they will use terms that will give them the most maxim amount of time to use.

ArtRoz

May 14, 2018
Can anyone share save file please with everything done so far I've lost my save with the game. Would much appreciate

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Guy,which editions are the good one to Start first ???
I think you misunderstood the chronology. So on the front page the legend of queen opala golden edition 1 and 2 are the 2 previous games before this one. The main girls are the same but the MC and story is different.This is essential legend of queen opala 3, fair warning if you start with origins its going to be tough to get into the 2 previous ones as this one is of better quality in general. As for the story you will understand it better if you play the 2 previous ones but you can easily find the missing info on some of the characters from the wiki.

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes