Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
View attachment 3568406 View attachment 3568407
This week's blog post! We're starting to get sidetracked again but if Gabe finishes this idea and moves back to the main story we'll be fine, although I can imagine we'll end up off track for a while......

my god, it drives me crazy how time and money is spent on useless things
TBH, IMO, Tavern Wench is one of the most fun things in this game, it's not like, a random person cosplaying characters time wasting.

It is a fun addition that will work very good with the overall idea with the game, even providing some nice scenes.

IMO this isnt sidetracking, is a most focusing on some secondary quests. Any game with only main quests is boring as hell.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Why is it that whenever I try to load the game that an error message pops up saying: failed to run script ?

I have RPG Maker XP RTP v1.04e (the only version of XP RTP available) installed & am running Win11 Home (LOQO 1 & 2 Gold ran with no problems).

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
TBH, IMO, Tavern Wench is one of the most fun things in this game, it's not like, a random person cosplaying characters time wasting.

It is a fun addition that will work very good with the overall idea with the game, even providing some nice scenes.

IMO this isnt sidetracking, is a most focusing on some secondary quests. Any game with only main quests is boring as hell.
I agree that it isn't really sidetracking, but it tends to lead into useless things like textures and rooms and other random things and it stays that way for months. It's a pattern we've seen a lot already :KEK: That's why I get scared when Gabe was on a roll for a couple months into 2024 with main story content and now this is the first time we're branching away from just that. I'm just worried.

Reactions: aleyugioh

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
It seems that there is something wrong with the current version (v3.23), considering that I looked through the old flash sticks I have & found an old version (v2.10) & it loads without problems.

Mar 4, 2021
My favorite woman in this game was Laquadia and after like a decade of development you have like 3.5 scenes with her and a few cards. For you fellow Laquadia fans, I made some quick fanart in Stable Diffusion, which is more Laquadia content than you were gonna get from Gabe in the next decade. Samey expression but what can I say, I love haughty bitches. Make your own images if you want something else.
Don't complain about the teeth and extra fingers, I have a potato GPU so I use a low number of steps and quantity over quality, plus I never bother repairing images in img2img.
Has there been any new Laquadia content since I posted that rant? Anyway here's some more Laquadia AI art.

ZillaStarKilla , nyqz ButtSlapper69 _Roxas_ Argrond JL5

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
1714504787828.png
Here's this weeks blog post! Looks like the Tavern Wench Challenges are basically finished, I'm glad Gabe was able to pretty much wrap this up in such a short amount of time, it honestly feels surreal for something like this to not have taken 5 months alone, I'm super proud of him.

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
Hello, I was going to ask how long a game of this game lasts on average, I played it a while ago but I stopped because it seemed quite long for what an NSFW game is, it was between 8-12 hours that time, I was encouraged to try it again but I would like to know the length of the game first.

Jun 6, 2020
Hey so there is this 3d artist named Bae3 who makes 3d LOQO comics but they are patreon exclusive. So would anyone be kind to go to their patreon and share the comics on this forum. Thank you

Jaffarpok316

Dec 28, 2021
Hello, I was going to ask how long a game of this game lasts on average, I played it a while ago but I stopped because it seemed quite long for what an NSFW game is, it was between 8-12 hours that time, I was encouraged to try it again but I would like to know the length of the game first.
Well it is indeed a long game in terms of NSFW game's the thing is you have to grind at least until your MC is at least lvl 25 or above to defeat the Main Story bosses, i have 42 hrs in my main save, but that's bcuz i wanted to kill all the legendary beasts lol, so i would say the estimate to beat the game only Main Story as of now is 20hrs+, but that's on my knowledge and my opinion, good luck!.

Reactions: Yziks

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
Well it is indeed a long game in terms of NSFW game's the thing is you have to grind at least until your MC is at least lvl 25 or above to defeat the Main Story bosses, i have 42 hrs in my main save, but that's bcuz i wanted to kill all the legendary beasts lol, so i would say the estimate to beat the game only Main Story as of now is 20hrs+, but that's on my knowledge and my opinion, good luck!.
Thanks, I'll give it another chance, this game is complicated for indecisive people like me, because it has three drawing styles and two types of races that depending on which one you use changes the content of the scenes slightly, I'll see if I can complete it twice haha

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jaffarpok316

TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
I remember having 100+ hours in the second game... In Origins I don't have as much cause the story ain't finished but I do have lots of hours too.

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes