maxmanly

Nov 25, 2019
I can't even get the game to launch

i have the rpgXP installed but it just black screens and shuts down
Was having the same problem. Look in the manual text file and scroll down to the Advanced fixes section. Try what it says there. It worked for me, at least

mmarpop1999

Mar 12, 2024
Not even close amigo
if i install it now and play it, when a new update comes, how can i install it again without losing the progress ( i play on phone so on joiplay). First time here so im kinda lost =))
Also is there like somewhere where i can find how much of the game was made like if first chapter is fully completed and what are the updates?

aleyugioh

Jun 22, 2020
if i install it now and play it, when a new update comes, how can i install it again without losing the progress ( i play on phone so on joiplay). First time here so im kinda lost =))
Also is there like somewhere where i can find how much of the game was made like if first chapter is fully completed and what are the updates?
Mate about the save you need copy and paste your save in the update folder(you need download whole game and install again) ... Must works

And the new content, you need read the changelog in this thread(in the first page).

I hope help you and good luck mate.

INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
could someone tell me where the ntr is un this cause the only thing close that to me is the defeat scenes but that can't be that right?

blackhedgehog

Jul 3, 2018
Currently how many girls are available for Tavern Wench Challenge?

I have Gabrielle, Bal'Rana, Farah and Laquadia.

Can I add more? like Beatrix and Stella? how?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
for the tavern wench you will have to wait for gab. i know people want story because we have been waiting but i think every thing should get worked on. =

Esco187

Aug 21, 2017
Hello everyone,

I have a bug regarding the hunter board. I can move through the world map, but the hunter bug scren stays on and won't go away. Did anyone encounter the same?
1713784403021.png

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i know it will probly not happen but i hope the dark empiress goes back to her family so they can be happy agian. lol under the human are beast god that you are lol. along with the rest of the lady's

Livid334

Jan 14, 2024
I can't get this game's files to extract. I'm not familiar with much of the computer lingo, but I go into the file, click the folder with the title of the game and the first "game" application but always fails to extract. I downloaded that RPG Maker RTP stated in the installation tab, I tried hitting the "game" in that folder but nothing pops up. I read the manual which states to go into Maker XP and download a file that's not there on my end, so I am lost on how to play this on windows.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I can't get this game's files to extract. I'm not familiar with much of the computer lingo, but I go into the file, click the folder with the title of the game and the first "game" application but always fails to extract. I downloaded that RPG Maker RTP stated in the installation tab, I tried hitting the "game" in that folder but nothing pops up. I read the manual which states to go into Maker XP and download a file that's not there on my end, so I am lost on how to play this on windows.
Uh, did you extract the folder first, or did you try to play it straight from 7zip?

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes