Dec 30, 2017
Does anybody know how many bad endings there are?
A special bad end for getting caught during the High Lord Gathering.
An alternate timeline bad ending for using the time crystal to go back and kill Crayden before he kills the Emperor.
And a bad end for nearly each party member (Mhu'Tiki and Ra'Tiki share the same ending) if you lose a fight but have a Feather of Awakening in your inventory, that also includes a Devons personal bad end if you are defeated with no one else in the party.

Reactions: Jeffry7977

SparkCarrot

Dec 5, 2017
Can someone help me? I can't seem to get started the Snap: Paellicia Quest. nothing's happening when Im talking to the guy(Quest giver)
Well, did this quest time ago, so i don't remember how i did it, Paellicia is the Arpi Girl and for the Snap you need the Atelier. So let's rule those out.
1.You already did maybe.
2.Have you tried to talk to him in a different time of the day.
3.Have you meet with Paellicia?
4.Have you defeaded Paellicia?
5.Have she moved to the castle.
6.Is the Castle develop enought, she goes to the tower, from the stairs to the west, if there is a ruble, probably you won't reach her or she wouln't move at all.
7.Have you build the Atelier in the backyard. You need it to take pictures.
Hope it helps

bakista12345

Feb 24, 2019
Well, did this quest time ago, so i don't remember how i did it, Paellicia is the Arpi Girl and for the Snap you need the Atelier. So let's rule those out.
1.You already did maybe.
6.Is the Castle develop enought, she goes to the tower, from the stairs to the west, if there is a ruble, probably you won't reach her or she wouln't move at all.
Hope it helps
1. Yup already did the quest in Skalhalm. Also done with her scene when I was camping outside the map.
2. I tried talking to him, during day, and also during the night.
3. I already met her and talked to her during Farah rescue mission.
4. Yeah I have defeated paellicia
5. Yes She is already in my castle, top left side is her nesting stop right?
6. I guess the only thing I can remember doing is, before moving Paellicia in my castle, I accidentally done the photo session with Muh'Tiki first.
7. Yeah I've done building the Atelier.

I would also like to mention that, in my haste to talking to her, after moving her into my castle, I accidentally talked to her twice and I think she gave me a quest somehow, since whenever I tried talking to her she's mention how she would love to fill her nest with eggs. And coming back to Skalhalm the Harpies are back in the mountain.

Dec 30, 2017
1.You already did maybe.
Hope it helps
The Snap quest isn't with the Atelier, you need to find one of the quiz guys and his reward is a portable camera. I believe he is on the Frozen Continent.

Soapy67

Dec 29, 2020
What should i do to see new 5 minutes of content in 3.23? Lady Farah and Opala are gone from the castle, Ra'Tiki says they are meeting with the mayor.

seville21

Oct 1, 2018
cant trigger the gabrielle scene with the wearwoofies. like usually you exit the cave hear the gunshot go back and voila but there was no gunshot and no scene, did it get removed or did my game bug out?

seville21

Oct 1, 2018
it only happens during day time
dang it i figured it mustve been something like that, i went at night and went back without leaving into the main map from the inn side and tried again during sunlight but no dice. I assume in fucked? fuck there goes like 2 1/2 hours. Thanks for the clarification.

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes