Kabukiza

Sep 12, 2022
Anyone else stuck on the homestead at the start of the game? Tried re-installing but i'm still stuck there after the "those are my weapons" part. Any fix?

EDIT: If anyone is stuck here i kinda solved it by just playing the game, go to the port and then come back and it just fixed itself lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Didyoupraytoday?

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
So i just found out this game and it seems pretty neat.Thing is there are 2 more queen opala games.What is this ones relationship with them? Do i need to play those before i start this in order to understand the lore?

Dec 30, 2017
So i just found out this game and it seems pretty neat.Thing is there are 2 more queen opala games.What is this ones relationship with them? Do i need to play those before i start this in order to understand the lore?
Origins is the 3rd game, Legend of Queen Opala and Legend of Queen Opala 2 should be played first since it's a continuing story, it's not fully needed to enjoy Origins but a lot of the characters and context are in 1 and 2

Reactions: Comiies

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Origins is the 3rd game, Legend of Queen Opala and Legend of Queen Opala 2 should be played first since it's a continuing story, it's not fully needed to enjoy Origins but a lot of the characters and context are in 1 and 2
Is it the same protagonist or just the same world with characters from previous games?

Dec 30, 2017
Is it the same protagonist or just the same world with characters from previous games?
Different Protagonists, it's Queen Opala and her family that carry over and develop, the world of II and Origins is the same, I is more of an alternative Earth with fantasy elements while II onward will be it's own fantasy world planet and dimension with magic and fantasy races, II and Origins being set in two different counties on the same world. Again it can be enjoyed without the previous games, since they usually just explain to the player character their background and basic set up anyway.
Personally I'd say play LoQO I as soon as you can, it's the first, the shortest and the "weakest" since it was made with the basics and if you play it first, II and Origins are going to feel like massive improvements, it's a decent RPG and still fun just be aware it was made with zero budget and will last you a solid weekend.
If anything, I'd say you "have to" play LoQO II, mostly because it's huge, a solid RPG game by itself with a lot of content and its story and characters have some set up for Origins, you'll be more invested in Origins after II sets the stage. It will also have the plus of keeping you very busy while Origins is still in development.

The Ascendent

Jun 9, 2018
This is one of the most fun games I have played recently from this site.
While unfinished and somewhat unpolished, what is there is exceptional.
One of the best RPGM-style games I have ever played.
The story, characters, art styles and gameplay make it a fun and unforgettable experience.
While playing the previous games can help you understand the story and some of the characters, chances are the people playing this game and series are not interested in that kind of 'plot'. It is mostly a standalone story so playing the previous instalments helps in understanding some of the established characters, (mainly Farah and her daughters) the cast and party introduced in this game are the best and most memorable so far.

Mineta-Kun

May 9, 2017
is there anyway i can have sex with beatrix after finishing the game? everytime i try she says no, also how many sex scenes there is with her? so far i only got to have sex with her when she was drunk at the bar. ( she's obviously my favorite xD )
Hi, how did you get that scene? I finish the game without getting, when I meet her in the she always says no.

Jaffarpok316

Dec 28, 2021
Hi, how did you get that scene? I finish the game without getting, when I meet her in the she always says no.
I think you can get that scene after the meeting of the lords in the Emperor's Manor, then you have to go to Colussia and you'll find her at the bar.
save before you talk to her if u don't want to screw up the talk lol.

dudelove361

Jun 4, 2020
She has 3 sex scenes if I recall. One is the drunk alley scene with MC, you have to talk to her after meeting the emperor. If you missed it since you finished the game I think you have to replay it again.

The second one is when she's raped and interrogated by in the cells by the enemy guards, which happens naturally as you progress.

The third one is the bad end where she's punished as a livestock in her daughters place, you just need to lose during battle with her in the party.

Edited to give explanation

Conlondiia1

Jun 19, 2021
There a bug in the game that disable quest log and art gallery, anyone know how to fix it ? And are there any cheat mod for the newest patch.

Jun 6, 2020
apparently my opala bot isn't quite popular like my osira and Laquadia, can you guys give me an honest opinion on what I can improve on opala

Reactions: kelmor4488
3.70 star(s) 73 Votes