Jaffarpok316

Dec 28, 2021
ah yeah i forgot to buy the questlog first. thanks! sadly im still stuck.

not sure where to go after i got farah out of the club. i got to port whatever its called where im pretty sure i was supposed to meet someone but i feel like ive already talked to every npc there. anyone any ideas?
You have to talk to an old man in a black ship at the port.

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
Well there is also the fact that gabe asked people what they wanted, the people voted, and then they were promptly ignored when the vote didn't go gabes way.
Yep that's the big problem too, if you're not even gonna listen to your supporters why bother asking what they want?

Mar 17, 2018
I only have this save right before entering the mines to capture the Warrengard Castle, hope it suits you well if not
i apologize.
I haven't booted it up yet but thank you. I appreciate anything that lets me skip even a little bit up to that point. You're bloody awesome.

Edit: I do have one question. Did you by any chance follow the guide up to this point or just do regular gameplay? I'm grateful either way I just want to know if I have to backtrack or mess with the save editor at all or anything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jaffarpok316

Jaffarpok316

Dec 28, 2021
I haven't booted it up yet but thank you. I appreciate anything that lets me skip even a little bit up to that point. You're bloody awesome.

Edit: I do have one question. Did you by any chance follow the guide up to this point or just do regular gameplay? I'm grateful either way I just want to know if I have to backtrack or mess with the save editor at all or anything.
I usually don't follow any guides aside from the info on the legendary monsters that are a little harder to find but in that save i didn't grind almost nothing and did everything natural i think, still i'd recommenda that you level up a bit killing bandits before going to siege the castle because they give decent amount of exp and drop medium health pots ;D.

MARYNOM

Apr 22, 2017
v3.23
Fix 746 - The initial cutscene when arriving back at Port Ronod from Queen's Landing have been slightly extended.
Fix 747 - A new Bad Ending has been added for the latest party member.
Fix 749 - A large quantity of story has been added <--------- is this true or it's scam again?
EDIT:
Well i kind of want to shoot myself for downloading update. IDK whats wrong with Gabe. srysly 5 minutes of gameplay. If thats large quantity than i am billionare.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't know if what i heard is true are not but they say when people get on patron are any of those places. when the money starts rolling in some dev's just lose there game mojo for the cash there making no clue if that's true are not tho.

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes