• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
Love this game, but just gonna play after him be completed. Will take some time.

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
So i can't play due to the game just closing right after opening, no menu screen or anything just opens then closes.
Anyone know how to fix if possible?

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Is there a way of playing where you don't whore out the girls or do you not have a choice on what happens to them?

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Is there a way of playing where you don't whore out the girls or do you not have a choice on what happens to them?
Well if you count whoring the girls as them having sex with anyone but you then no you cannot completely stop them. Some of them are story related and cannot be avoided, some are optional and have to be sought although some are necessary if you want to increase your affection for some of the girls.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Worth playing? seems popular
That depends, I will be straight, I personally didn't like the game, the dev has a horrible habit of letting the women get fucked by everyone but the main character which is a shame as I really like the art.

I haven't played it since the first episode but apparently that hasn't changed much. If you are ok with that then you may enjoy it.

zero217

Apr 28, 2018
The game does not start, after clicking on the game icon, a black window appears and closes after 3-5 seconds, what should I do? RPG Maker XP RTP installed.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
That depends, I will be straight, I personally didn't like the game, the dev has a horrible habit of letting the women get fucked by everyone but the main character which is a shame as I really like the art.

I haven't played it since the first episode but apparently that hasn't changed much. If you are ok with that then you may enjoy it.
Thanks for the honest informative review I guess I'll just grab the CG and be on my way.

v2.16 CG rip (packed with 7zip)
thanks for sharing... wish the datasize was smaller but oh well.

Sep 24, 2017
I like this update, but I hate when the beta ends mid-ark. I don't know if I should save and stop or reset it and go around again till the next update.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't "whore" them out, they fuck who they like.

This isn't the type of game where the women all belong to the MC, none of them do they just fuck him every now and then but they also fuck other people/animals.

If you want all the women to yourself, the Opala series is not for you.

In the first 2 you got to be with one of them at the end and that may happen here but until the end they do what they want. Also, if you married Opala she still fucks her cat.

If you like to see all the girls getting Ds on by other dudes and not you. Then yes, the game worth it. All the girls get all the actions while you the MC watch. Fun.
It's been the same throughout the whole series, if you haven't figure that out by the third game then I don't know what to tell you.

Alto7887

May 15, 2017
you guys made it sound like the mc does not get action at all

with is not true you can take any of the women to your tent (in the latest update you can do it even outside in city and in castle) also Farah showing you affection from the beginning i also not remember any scene where you forced to give young farah away or any of the women anyway ( some of them get raped) but thats not the same as sharing them as the progatonist itself do say that he is not keen on sharing

Reactions: jhose15xs
3.70 star(s) 73 Votes