Flash Completed Kung-Fu Girl [v2.61] [Koooon Soft]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

bastorra

Feb 23, 2021
I get that you're not really "supposed" to see the uncensored version, but I really wish he'd go back to making the cum not have an awkward flat edge, like with every game prior to Kung-Fu Girl.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Production quality going up everywhere except there is so strange.

Reactions: Epiczor

dark_3000

Dec 6, 2019
View attachment 130698

Overview:
The classic erotic side scrolling action game such as , or .
Battle to the goal as the heroine, attack and use "masturbation" moves as you fight your way through waves of enemies!​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-30
Release Date: 2021-04-02
Developer/Publisher:
Censored: No
Version: 2.61
Language: English, Japanese, Korean
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Features:

Password Codes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD -

sass2002 thanks for the link

View attachment 130706 View attachment 130705 View attachment 130707 View attachment 130709 View attachment 130710
How can I uncensor the game, or I can't, it's annoying, and I can't find another place to download it without censorship

Reactions: GhostlyBone

ilikestrawberry

Aug 8, 2018
Koooonsoft just updated his Twitter. He posted a link asking for scene idea for his next game "Space Girl" He said no grotesque or bleed stuff. You can check it out in the link below.

Reactions: rarbs and Dombarov

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
Koooonsoft just updated his Twitter. He posted a link asking for scene idea for his next game "Space Girl" He said no grotesque or bleed stuff. You can check it out in the link below.

What does he mean by grotesque?

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
KG 2.63 ver is on fantia any one have it?
It’s only two bug fixes for a couple of animations and if nobody’s mentioned them yet then they aren’t very noticeable either, there isn’t much of a point of getting it anymore

rarbs

Apr 25, 2018

looking forward to the new game

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
Seriously, or is it a mod, and where can I find it to download it?
It is very early in development.
Kooon Soft recently opened a poll, which is completed by now, where people could suggest enemies.
They also post monthly progress updates.

From what i've seen so far, rn only the design for the girl is finished, without any animations.

Reactions: Beggarman

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
Great to hear some solid progress on the new game. Do you know whether it's going to use unity again like warrior girl?
I am using a translator, since Kooonsoft speaks japanese on twitter, so Take this with a grain of salt, but somebody asked what engine it was gonna be and they did say, it would be on unity.

Seems like the logical step to me anyway, considering flash is gone.I have the newest still working desktop version of flash, but that shit is hard to come by. The flash emulator called ruffle doesn't emulate koooonsoft games perfectly either yet, because ruffle doesn't support actionscript 3 fully yet.

So i'd say it's safe to say it will be done on unity like Warrior girl.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes