Flash Completed Kung-Fu Girl [v2.61] [Koooon Soft]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
1000030971.gif
Space Girl update:
This month, we created an animation for Lesser Alien's attack scene B and prepared for some specification changes.
I also wanted to create images to use for the UI, but I didn't have enough time to do it...orz
We also ordered and delivered backgrounds, and the number of backgrounds delivered was 6.

It took quite a while to animate the hit scene B, and I'm starting to lose confidence that I'll be able to create two hit scene animations in the next month...
This time it was a 3P, so it was particularly complicated with a large number of layers.
By the way, the number of layers was about 140, including undressing differences, splashes, and various other things.
Hoge.

We considered several changes to the specifications from the original plan and responded accordingly.
in particular,

① I wanted to make the facial expressions and voices change depending on whether the scene is "normal", "estrus", or "dazed", so I increased the number of facial expression patterns.
② I wanted to make the climax flow in a different form than before, so I created climax motions that correspond to each speed pattern.

As a supplement to ①, "estrus" is the state that occurs when you are attacked by an aphrodisiac gas, etc., and your face turns red, your mouth melts, and your voice becomes lewd.
"Dazed" is the state that occurs when HP reaches zero, the highlight of the eyes disappears, and the voice becomes passive.

Step 2 started with the idea of separating climax and ejaculation climax, and after thinking about how best to differentiate climax and ejaculation climax, that's what I came up with.
Until we implement it, we don't know if it will look good or not, so we may change it again, but I think it will probably have a different taste than before, so we hope you can look forward to it.

Next month, I'll be working on creating battle motions for the lesser aliens and drawing some of the scenes where they get hurt.
Rather than drawing the beaten scenes one by one from 1 to 10, it would be better to draw only the naked protagonist's pose for each scene, so start like that...

Oh, and X (old Twitter) is looking for a voice actor for the main character in the theme box.

-------------

Excuse the gibberish, i used google translate to translate the moonspeak.

But hoo boy, a new horny game mechanic.

This gonna be good bois

Last edited:

FlamerionFF

Apr 6, 2022
Pretty sure I have 2.41 Uncensored version.Not sure if anyone want it tough. What is 100% missed from 2.61 is TG Level select and 2 crystal enemies.

rarbs

Apr 25, 2018
View attachment 3127447
Space Girl update:
This month, we created an animation for Lesser Alien's attack scene B and prepared for some specification changes.
I also wanted to create images to use for the UI, but I didn't have enough time to do it...orz
We also ordered and delivered backgrounds, and the number of backgrounds delivered was 6.

It took quite a while to animate the hit scene B, and I'm starting to lose confidence that I'll be able to create two hit scene animations in the next month...
This time it was a 3P, so it was particularly complicated with a large number of layers.
By the way, the number of layers was about 140, including undressing differences, splashes, and various other things.
Hoge.

We considered several changes to the specifications from the original plan and responded accordingly.
in particular,

① I wanted to make the facial expressions and voices change depending on whether the scene is "normal", "estrus", or "dazed", so I increased the number of facial expression patterns.
② I wanted to make the climax flow in a different form than before, so I created climax motions that correspond to each speed pattern.

As a supplement to ①, "estrus" is the state that occurs when you are attacked by an aphrodisiac gas, etc., and your face turns red, your mouth melts, and your voice becomes lewd.
"Dazed" is the state that occurs when HP reaches zero, the highlight of the eyes disappears, and the voice becomes passive.

Step 2 started with the idea of separating climax and ejaculation climax, and after thinking about how best to differentiate climax and ejaculation climax, that's what I came up with.
Until we implement it, we don't know if it will look good or not, so we may change it again, but I think it will probably have a different taste than before, so we hope you can look forward to it.

Next month, I'll be working on creating battle motions for the lesser aliens and drawing some of the scenes where they get hurt.
Rather than drawing the beaten scenes one by one from 1 to 10, it would be better to draw only the naked protagonist's pose for each scene, so start like that...

Oh, and X (old Twitter) is looking for a voice actor for the main character in the theme box.

-------------

Excuse the gibberish, i used google translate to translate the moonspeak.

But hoo boy, a new horny game mechanic.

This gonna be good bois
Looks good, and another step towards a playable version

Sprinzel

Oct 2, 2020
Is the koooonsoft website abandoned and the only progress on scifi girl is posted on X(formerly twitter) ?

tjsaft

Sep 15, 2020
Space girl progress part 10

View attachment main_webp_ae1ff09b-b5e1-4635-b5d0-f3336df2cddc.webp

We continued to work on Space Girl in January as well.

Here's what I did this month:
・Creating the UI design and finalizing the game specifications accordingly
・Creating a standing picture of the main character

I had been working on the UI design little by little for some time, but I wasn't able to achieve a satisfactory result on my own, so I decided to give it a rough look. We decided to outsource the work by specifying only certain specifications.
To do that, I needed to properly solidify the specifications for the ``equipment creation'' that I was thinking of trying out in this new game, and it took quite a while.
This month, I wanted to write a script and request for a voice actor, but as usual, things don't go smoothly...orzI
caught a cold early in the new year...

Also, I also wanted to create a portrait. I did it.
I think it will be used for story parts and product images on DLsite etc.
I thought a bust enlargement would be enough, but I decided to make it all the way to the toes.
I may or may not have thought about making an acrylic stand for myself...

Next month, I'm planning to create a request form/script for the voice actor and fix some bugs in the basic motion.
Actually, I was thinking of releasing a trial version that allows you to fight one enemy, but...I'm having trouble creating the basic motions.orz I was supposed to have
already completed each motion, but... It was poorly made with the ``connections'' of each motion in mind, and I have revised it many times.
For example, when performing a charge shot while jumping, the movement when landing becomes unnatural...I
want to make sure that no matter what operation I do, it doesn't fail.
If possible, I would like to move forward with the drawing...

main_aeb49858-3075-4482-92ab-af16a96a4f8c.gif
제목 없음.png
In this update, you can now see the main character Liatris in heat if you sign up for a paid plan in FANTIA.

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
Space girl February update
1000002505.jpg

Work continued on Space Girl in February as well.
Here's what I did this month:

・Motion changes and adjustments to solve problems in implementing basic motions.
・Creating face accessories such as glasses and blindfolds.
・Create the effect used for the basic motion "Bomb".
・Drawing of the second enemy "Red Snake" and drawing of the attack scene A.
・Script for requesting voice actors (unfinished)

Creating the basic motion was quite difficult, but I managed to solve it and am currently asking a programmer to implement it.
I had an idea that it would be simpler, but it's quite difficult to make complex movements.
I learned a lot.

I also did a lot of other things.
Red Snake is a slurping monster, and there was something similar in Shinobi Girl.
I received a request for it to appear again in a previous call for ideas, so I decided to try it this time.
Thank you very much for your cooperation in collecting ideas!
I've received many other ideas, so I'd like to respond to them as much as possible.

I'm slowly working on the script to ask the voice actors, but it's not finished yet.orzI'm not
used to it, but this time the amount of work has increased a bit, so it's a bit difficult... …

That's why I'm aiming to complete the script for the voice actors next month.
She would also like to proceed with the drawing and animation of Red Snake's attack scene B.
We apologize for the delay in releasing the trial version... Thank you for your patience.

[Notice of creation of 500 yen and 1500 yen plans]
We have been receiving support from fantia for some time, but we have now created a support plan for Ci-en as well.
However, for the time being, I will mainly be reporting on the progress of the game I am creating, so I think it will be difficult to prepare a satisfactory thank you... If there is a
god or angel who would be okay with that, please let me know. We would be very encouraged if you could support us.
Thank you for your understanding.

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
Are there similar games to Kung Fu Girl and Witch Girl?
If by "similar" you mean any game where you run to the right and fight stuff, the other main games by Kooonsoft are literally the same but with different girls:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Side-scroller games, aka games, where you walk in one direction until the level is finished, are some of the most common games and as far as quality is concerned, absolutely everything is represented.

But if you want some of my absolute favourites, here you go:

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
If by "similar" you mean any game where you run to the right and fight stuff, the other main games by Kooonsoft are literally the same but with different girls:

Side-scroller games, aka games, where you walk in one direction until the level is finished, are some of the most common games and as far as quality is concerned, absolutely everything is represented.

But if you want some of my absolute favourites, here you go:
Thanks Bro

JV5

May 16, 2020
Sad, that color edit will not be in next game, but I understand that development is hard, so no complaints

• Sad
Reactions: jttth
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes