Flash Completed Kung-Fu Girl [v2.61] [Koooon Soft]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
Why do they have to looking for voice acting? They have previous game asset right?
Yes and no,

The girls actually sound different in each game. When you go back to shinobi, witch or kung fu girl, you will notice that. Kooonsoft puts effort into the details and rarely reuses assets, which is why I like this studio so much.

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
20230803_220051.jpg
Monthly progress update from 5 days ago. I used google translate so pardon the potential gibberish:

In July, we also proceeded with the production of Space Girl.
What I did this month was
・Post-fact (down) pose drawing
・Background ordering
・Correction of other pictures drawn so far
And so on.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Progress table * Experience
Overall 10% → 14%
Scenario 80% → 80%
Character drawing 10% → 15%
Monster drawing 6% → 6%
Background painting 0% → 5%
Other drawings 0% → 0%
Voice/music 0% → 0%
Animation 0% → 0%

I drew this month, "Standing", "Down", "Masturbation Part 1", "Yarere 1A", and "Yarere 1B", so I have a basic picture that seems to be a minimum game.
First of all, we aim to create these animations, implement them in the game, and release them as a minimum trial version ver0.01.
My guess is that it will be around the end of September at the earliest.
So next month (August) I will animate these.
Will it be possible to successfully send pictures drawn with flash to spine?

-----------------
Original post:

------------------
See y'all next month

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
The flash emulator called ruffle doesn't emulate koooonsoft games perfectly either yet, because ruffle doesn't support actionscript 3 fully yet.
By the way, this no longer seems to be true.

Ruffle had a recent update and now all KooonSoft games, that require flash, seem to be working flawlessly on it.

Here is the link to ruffle if anyone needs it:

Reactions: YodaStitch

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
1000022730.jpg

New update:

In August, we also proceeded with the production of Space Girl. As for what I did this month,

I created the main character's basic motion with spine.
・ Request for background drawing.

And so on.

Progress Table*Experience
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Overall 14% → 20%
Scenario 80% → 80%
Character drawing 15% → 15%
Monster drawing 6% → 6%
Background drawing 5% → 20%
Other drawing 0% → 0%
Voice・Music 0% → 0%
Animation 0% → 5%

Now I'm trying to write a specification to implement this in the game and ask the programmer.
I made forward, backward, jump, crouching, shooting, charge shot, bomb, and dizzy. I hope you feel like you're having fun.

Also, there was progress in requests for the background.
We are proceeding with requests one by one, and currently 3 sheets from stage 1 to 3 have been completed.
This time, at least until stage 9, there will be enough to use for the game over scene, so there's still a lot more needed

Next month, while waiting for the implementation of the basic motions, we are planning to create the "masturbation" and "down" motions.
I'd like to create the motion for scenes A1 and A2, but... it's a delicate line.
I want to bring it to a state where it can be played as a game as soon as possible.

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
Why does my gallery not have the 2 new crystal enemies??
It also doesn't have the final boss.
I had that issue too, and even using the unlock-everything-code "fight" didn't do it.
But the code DOES give you ivincibility and infinite bombs.
So you could not use it and just beat the game, which isn't difficult anyway, or you use the code and enjoy the way to the top. 6e465f60a31d0eeef70bfbd8b8014b27.gif

Epiczor

Sep 1, 2018
It also doesn't have the final boss.
I had that issue too, and even using the unlock-everything-code "fight" didn't do it.
But the code DOES give you ivincibility and infinite bombs.
So you could not use it and just beat the game, which isn't difficult anyway, or you use the code and enjoy the way to the top. View attachment 2922296
Did you try the code "love"? Not sure if it unlocks everything (from memory).

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
Did you try the code "love"? Not sure if it unlocks everything (from memory).
Never heard of that code.
I used it and nothing happened, so i'd assume it does, infact, just unlock everything.
I thought "fight" was the unlock everything code, huh ...
I COULD delete my save in the appdata, if i knew where it is located.
Or anyone else could try it out with a fresh save.

Or we could all just wait for space girl, that game is well in production rn.

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
Never heard of that code.
I used it and nothing happened, so i'd assume it does, infact, just unlock everything.
I thought "fight" was the unlock everything code, huh ...
I COULD delete my save in the appdata, if i knew where it is located.
Or anyone else could try it out with a fresh save.

Or we could all just wait for space girl, that game is well in production rn.
Maybe you didn't get the latest version with all content updates. You could check the version of the game you are running.

Reactions: PoisonArse

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
Maybe you didn't get the latest version with all content updates. You could check the version of the game you are running.
I have the newest version, 2.61.
Unless you're telling me, f95 is not up to date and that there was an update from koooonsoft that fell under my radar. In that case i would kindly ask you to provide me a link.

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
I have the newest version, 2.61.
Unless you're telling me, f95 is not up to date and that there was an update from koooonsoft that fell under my radar. In that case i would kindly ask you to provide me a link.
U not gonna believe this.

The latest version I have is still the 2.60 :ROFLMAO:

Probably the 2.61 was a minor update. In case, I'll leave here the cheat table and how the full gallery should look like, so that you can try them out. You can read the version you're running by clicking on "update log", in the lower left angle of the option window.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
U not gonna believe this.

The latest version I have is still the 2.60 :ROFLMAO:

Probably the 2.61 was a minor update. In case, I'll leave here the cheat table and how the full gallery should look like, so that you can try them out. You can read the version you're running by clicking on "update log", in the lower left angle of the option window.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Everything good my guy.
Epiczor above just wanted to know, how to get the 2 crystals and the final boss.

I thought the code "fight" was the skeleton key in this game, but apparently it was not.

Reactions: beppemistero

rarbs

Apr 25, 2018
View attachment 2889602

New update:

In August, we also proceeded with the production of Space Girl. As for what I did this month,

I created the main character's basic motion with spine.
・ Request for background drawing.

And so on.

Progress Table*Experience
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Overall 14% → 20%
Scenario 80% → 80%
Character drawing 15% → 15%
Monster drawing 6% → 6%
Background drawing 5% → 20%
Other drawing 0% → 0%
Voice・Music 0% → 0%
Animation 0% → 5%

Now I'm trying to write a specification to implement this in the game and ask the programmer.
I made forward, backward, jump, crouching, shooting, charge shot, bomb, and dizzy. I hope you feel like you're having fun.

Also, there was progress in requests for the background.
We are proceeding with requests one by one, and currently 3 sheets from stage 1 to 3 have been completed.
This time, at least until stage 9, there will be enough to use for the game over scene, so there's still a lot more needed

Next month, while waiting for the implementation of the basic motions, we are planning to create the "masturbation" and "down" motions.
I'd like to create the motion for scenes A1 and A2, but... it's a delicate line.
I want to bring it to a state where it can be played as a game as soon as possible.
hmm I guess it's going to take a while for koooon to release a playable version then

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
1000023175.gif
Space girl progress part 6
We continued working on Space Girl in September.

This month, I used spine to animate a picture of masturbation and down that I had already drawn.
For masturbation, create differences such as level 1, level 2, level 3,
and for orgasm down, down, down_finish, down_org, down_finish_org , and use them differently in the game. The sample GIF attached to the article is one of those motions. In the game, I think effects such as love juice will be added here. Next month I'm planning to create a motion for the scene where I get hit by a lesser alien. Even though I'm not used to it this month, I spent almost a month creating motions for 2 scenes... From next month, I'll be drawing enemy characters + drawing 2 types of beaten scenes + 2 types of motions for beaten scenes in 1 month. I'm planning on doing it, but is it really possible...? I look forward to seeing my efforts next month.

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
1000023782.gif
1000023783.jpg

Monthly Progress update

We continued working on Space Girl in October.

This month, we created an animation for Scene A of being attacked by a lesser alien, and created images to be used in the game's user interface.
I also created the title logo.

This month I was planning to create both Lesser Alien's attack scenes A and B, but I realized that I didn't have any images of the UI to use in the game, so I decided to do that.
I'm having a harder time with that because I'm not used to it...
The animation is also quite difficult, but it's fun because you can move it quite freely.

Next month, I will be working on the animation for Lesser Alien's attack scene B and continuing the UI production.
Title screen, stage select screen, option screen, gallery screen... There are probably more, but I hope I can make them all next month...

rarbs

Apr 25, 2018
View attachment 3039710
View attachment 3039714

Monthly Progress update

We continued working on Space Girl in October.

This month, we created an animation for Scene A of being attacked by a lesser alien, and created images to be used in the game's user interface.
I also created the title logo.

This month I was planning to create both Lesser Alien's attack scenes A and B, but I realized that I didn't have any images of the UI to use in the game, so I decided to do that.
I'm having a harder time with that because I'm not used to it...
The animation is also quite difficult, but it's fun because you can move it quite freely.

Next month, I will be working on the animation for Lesser Alien's attack scene B and continuing the UI production.
Title screen, stage select screen, option screen, gallery screen... There are probably more, but I hope I can make them all next month...
good to see updates are coming, a playable demo might be here soon

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
I mean, as always, there will probably be an option to undress her. And cosplay enemies. And maybe change the clothing colour like in kung fu girl.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes